Taylor's coming 4.26

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taide

Suddenly we can wait for the album (LG6) a bit longer :awkney:

Anyways I'm soooo excited! Taylor always serves and Reputation has been a higlight amd one of the best albums of the second half of 2010's. 

iCpro

Also is it just me or is no one outside stan Twitter talking about this? Remember when she posted the snake vids announcing Rep it was HUGE, everyone knew about it. This feels off...

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

BleepBloop

Wow I just woke up to this and... God knows when Gaga's releasing at this point:(

Levine
19 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Also is it just me or is no one outside stan Twitter talking about this? Remember when she posted the snake vids announcing Rep it was HUGE, everyone knew about it. This feels off...

it was huge and yet it was a big decline from her previous era, to not talk about LWYMMD that lasted like 3 weeks.

Shallow would have slayed every competition if she had released it with other girls (apeshit, look what you made me do, 365, 4-5 seconds, madonna last release ecc ecc) so I don't know why people are calling Gaga off.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Wow I just woke up to this and... God knows when Gaga's releasing at this point:(

:huntyga: Well...

Loyalty

Gaga ain’t coming till Autumn but what’s upsetting is that ARUTW could currently be smashing right now but let me not talk to soon who knows what she’s planning :saladga:

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

You just waited for this, didn't you:lolga:

Yes :poot:

Schizophonic

gaga just endet her engagement. i´m pretty sure she wants to work as soon as possible and dont want to wait a few more weeks at home doing nothing.

Illuminati

I'm excited, I guess LG6 is nowhere near given that she missed the window and now Madonna and Taylor are releasing and Lil Nas X has a strong #1 on hot 100.

Schizophonic

or she really risks to go against one of them. and maybe even win und block or announce hers and waits until the other girl delayed.

FameMonster01

the fact this thread turned into " WHY ISN'T GAGA RELEASING ANYTHING" from " Taylor's coming" real quick... 

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

the fact this thread turned into " WHY ISN'T GAGA RELEASING ANYTHING" from " Taylor's coming" real quick... 

because this fact could change her plans we think she has.

Archived