💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna Madame X rumor

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

nidrojadru
15 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Why not add X-static process to the playlist. Adds an X and to the playlist and promotes on of her best songs 

Totally agree on the amazingness that is X-static Process... But I think she wanted the playlist to just spell Madame, and then the X to appear as you listened to the songs. 

Genius build up to the start of the album campaign, isn't it? So excited. The effort and dedication she is putting into this album makes me think that she is going to deliver something truly special.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Madame X....kinda kinky, represents her name and personality, I like it actually 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LUO YI
3 minutes ago, Akira said:

it wasnt my point. You make psychology and Im talking about how being a star is a common things on social media nowadays . Who will care about someone dressed like ziggy today? Maybe you found a way to be yourself , good for you. People also dress up like clowns just for fun and not because they are depressed and lost. And in the case of Madonna, it s just entertainment. You don t need to psychologize it ...its a bit ..arrogant and useless 

People care for a girl called Ava Max and she doesn't have a regular girl look. Of course, social media made things easier, but there's always space for that kind of artists. There's a lot of people out there bored of the same ****. 

The night sky tells all

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Madame X....kinda kinky, represents her name and personality, I like it actually 

Yes, Im agree, it has personality and it fits her well. It s a great year. Hope the songs will have personality too 

2 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

People care for a girl called Ava Max and she doesn't have a regular girl look. Of course, social media made things easier, but there's always space for that kind of artists. There's a lot of people out there bored of the same ****. 

People care for Ava max  cause she is like this in her real life.  That was my point . little stars like her make it real cause there is no filter on social media , its direct ...from the artist , to the people, no agent, label .. Older pop stars like gaga , katie perry , spears and so on , played  characters ...youngsters nowadays want real lesbian, real charisma, real atypic person . Of course this kind of artist will still exist cause they always existed .   

The difference is that now, with social media making fame more horizontale , big stars doesnt exist anymore or they just shine for their quater of fame and then keep on shining with their fan base ...among millions of other fan base .  

Just now, Akira said:

People care for Ava max  cause she is like this in her real life.  That was my point . little stars like her make it real cause there is no filter on social media , its direct ...from the artist , to the people, no agent, label .. Older pop stars like gaga , katie perry , spears and so on , played  characters ...youngsters nowadays want real lesbian, real charisma, real atypic person . Of course this kind of artist will still exist cause they always existed .   

The difference is that now, with social media making fame more horizontale , big stars doesnt exist anymore or they just shine for their quater of fame and then keep on shining with their fan base ...among millions of other fan base .  

and in my opinion, its better like this ;)      Hollywood way of making marketing and shining stars is over ...Internet changed everything but people still dream of being someone else but in another way , with other tools ;) 

LUO YI
4 minutes ago, Akira said:

Ohhhh I get what you mean now! 

You're right about that. Superstars aren't made these days. 

The night sky tells all

Just now, SimonSays said:

Ohhhh I get what you mean now! 

You're right about that. Superstars aren't made these days. 

Im glad you got my point , sorry my english is not so good ;(   

Ava max is great tho ;) 

Just now, dit said:

Madame X sounds iconic! I really hope her next record is handled well.

Its gonna be madame X , all the signs leads to that conclusion 

have you seen the spotify playlist ?

8 minutes ago, Akira said:

Its gonna be madame X , all the signs leads to that conclusion 

have you seen the spotify playlist ?

I think you quoted the wrong person lol? 

1 minute ago, dit said:

I think you quoted the wrong person lol? 

Oh sorry, wasnt my attention to bother you lol  Im not use to this site 

12 minutes ago, dit said:

Madame X sounds iconic! I really hope her next record is handled well.

Now I can quote you right lol. I think the same, Its a great iconic name for an album 

Archived