Apple Music
Sign in to follow this  
tech

Massive Disney+ streaming plans revealed

Featured Posts

Alexander Levi
1 minute ago, Meredith Grey said:

They just low key spoiled end game by saying Scarlet Witch & Vision will be alive to have a show

I guess I haven’t seen any of the Avengers - nor do I care to tbh :ally: but couldn’t they do a different timeline or before the events of the Avengers? Again, I know nothing of their story lmao

CrazyMonster
40 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Netflix will be starving once Disney pulls all their content. Unless Netflix will be have rights to stream Disney owned properties? Netflix is becoming an original content creator anyway. 

Disney won’t let them have their shows. Plus Netflix is becoming more & more boring, unoriginal and problematic in their original content.

35 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess I haven’t seen any of the Avengers - nor do I care to tbh :ally: but couldn’t they do a different timeline or before the events of the Avengers? Again, I know nothing of their story lmao

Have you been living under a rock? I couldn’t care less about Marvel but my sister achieved to drag me to almost every Marvel movie in theaters plus it’s like popular culture now, you should know things like these (I’m a bit exaggerating lol but seriously just go read the summary of  each movie but the follow the timeline by starting with Iron Man).

Edited by CrazyMonster
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Knife

I'm gonna have to subscribe to this **** to keep my nephew entertained when I babysit. :triggered:

JustinTrudeau

While it's amazing for Disney to have this, I don't want Netflix to die :( I love their originals like Queer Eye and Nailed It, as well as some of the movies on it. I can also see international movies/shows, and currently watching a Russian drama. It does have some solid origins.

No shade, but I am a little sick (and afraid) of Disney just swallowing everything up. 

Edited by JustinTrudeau
I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

ItsTommyBitch

Still furious they canned the AMAZING Marvel TV series and wont resume them :rip:

But I will probably watch anything with Wanda, because her character in the MCU currently is... so underpowered and deserves more. Still dunno what they are gonna do with anything Mutant or Mutant Related though

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Illuminati Freak

Ya'll all being dramatic. Netflix is thriving with original content & isn't going anywhere. Plenty of people like myself want content outside the Disney umbrella thank you. The only thing I'm into Disney wise is Star Wars & the service probably isn't coming to Canada till 2020 so myself and probably a million other people will be illegally downloading those shows. 

Edited by Illuminati Freak
  • Like 1

PrincessAurora
1 hour ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

It's not gonna be horror or dark comedy though is it?

It’s gonna be my childhood all over again. I can’t wait to binge on the old shows:kara:

RAMROD

I need this. :nooo:

And that annual price is great for what they offer.

Imagine binging Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, The Simpsons, among others, all week all year :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Your ♥ Garbage ♥ In ♥ Is ♥ Garbage ♥ Out ♥

River Phoenix

I hope Disney would launch a mini series for Dazzler with Gaga as the character just like how they’re currently doing for Loki series on DisneyPlus. It would be DOPE!

Lady-Gaga-Xmen-Dazzler-Super-Bowl.jpg

River Phoenix
  • Love 1

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Ya'll all being dramatic. Netflix is thriving with original content & isn't going anywhere. Plenty of people like myself want content outside the Disney umbrella thank you. The only thing I'm into Disney wise is Star Wars & the service probably isn't coming to Canada till 2020 so myself and probably a million other people will be illegally downloading those shows. 

Disney+ won’t kill Netflix but they’re gonna make them hurt. Rob Iger has made it clear that their service is meant to take on Netflix directly. Disney also plans on increasing Hulu’s subscribers from 25 million to 50 million by the early 2020s. They know they can do it too. That’s why they’re rolling out so confidently.  :air:

OBEY
5 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Do you guys actually know that Disney owns ABC, Marvel, Fox, Lucas Films. Their streaming service will be huge and filled with shows like Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy, The Simpsons etc..

They one so many things that their platform will have a huge catalogue.

WHAT OMG :giveup: Desperate Housewives i need it. 

So will netflix lose all the current ABC shows it has? :gum: à war is coming tbh

• YAAAS 1

LateToCult
5 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I hope it isn’t pricey :selena: I’ve already started using Hulu instead of Netflix so here’s to hoping they bundle it

$6.99 for Disney+ and rumors suggest if you choose to bundle then you could see a lower price for Hulu. Fingers crossed for about $10.00 for both. :selena:

• YAAAS 1

Karl
5 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

It's not gonna be horror or dark comedy though is it?

I mean Disney own fox now who own Alien so.. :ohwell:

gag

Me on November 13 heading to a torrent site to download the Phineas and Ferb movie

2r709cl.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1