Sign in to follow this  
tech

Massive Disney+ streaming plans revealed

Featured Posts

Billie Eilish

Gaga will star in one of their series. :ohwell: bookmark me  

They burning all the witches.

Zander

I hope I can get it as an app on my Apple TV because I’ll be 100% sold.

JustinTrudeau

Disney is coming for that cooooooooin.

And holy sht at the Marvel spin-offs. I'm getting bored with Marvel, can we do something new, like more independent comic companies? :green:

Edited by JustinTrudeau
I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Like 1

lego

Most excited for Loki series of course. And they still didn’t reveal the title and whether it’s a prequel. :saladga: (hope he’s coming back)

Also jealous, Americans will get all of this first. :neyde:

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 3

WarriorPhoenix
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ok but do you know how insanely huge Disney is? Plus they are partnering with Hulu :messga: You act like Netflix/Apple shouldn’t be scared... Disney is coming for a takeover.

In my opinion, Disney will be successful... it will just never reach the level of Netflix. Putting Disney branding on it doesn't seem all that smart, people will assume it's only Disney content. Netflix has a monopoly over all genres and produces original content from all genres. Disney+ will either be a huge commercial failure or a massive success

“And his unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love”
  • Like 1

ZacharyMark
7 minutes ago, River said:

Bleh they are officially killing all the tv MCU shows and put them as non canon :neyde:

But I will pay to watch, what can I do? it's Disney

Wait really? I thought they'd be connected to the MCU.

5 minutes ago, Retron said:

Wanda Vision? Seriously?

Yes! They have a long history in the comics too. 

250px-The_Vision_and_the_Scarlet_Witch.j

• Like 1

M Monstre

I'm gonna subscribe just for the Marvel TV shows alone. I don't even really use Netflix all that often, and to get a library of Disney stuff + new Marvel shows (that will be canon with the movies), this is a must have for me!

𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.
  • Like 1

River
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Wait really? I thought they'd be connected to the MCU.

Netflix shows are canceled and they won't move to Disney+ and the characters can't be used for 2 years

Cloak and Dagger and Runaways will not move to Disney+ so they are pretty useless and probably will be canceled after the current seasons

AOS still stuck in ABC for the last 2 seasons then it's over.

And that's it I think..

Disney is moving to family friendly MCU shows and all the current and old ones are not family friendly..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

M Monstre
6 minutes ago, lego said:

Most excited for Loki series of course. And they still didn’t reveal the title and whether it’s a prequel. :saladga: (hope he’s coming back)

Also jealous, Americans will get all of this first. :neyde:

They just revealed the logo for the Falcon + Winter Soldier show! I'm sure Loki and Scarlet Witch + Vision will come soon!

𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Alexander Levi
11 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

In my opinion, Disney will be successful... it will just never reach the level of Netflix. Putting Disney branding on it doesn't seem all that smart, people will assume it's only Disney content. Netflix has a monopoly over all genres and produces original content from all genres. Disney+ will either be a huge commercial failure or a massive success

Think of all the families who would rather just have Disney + than Netflix kids... I really think it’s going to be a massive success.

Edited by Alexander Levi
  • Thanks 1

CrazyMonster
21 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’m glad I never fed into the Disney channel original movie thing.

But it looks amazing for BIG fans of disney

But do you know that Disney owns ABC so therefore they own Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy, the channel Freeform, they also own Lucas Film (Star Wars & Indiana Jones), they also own the Fox now so their catalogue will be huge and I think it’ll be the end of Netflix.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

neptugne

omgggg what happened to Disney not doing their own service & instead buying Netflix? I told people about that already @ whoever spread that rumour  so fk u lmaoo

but damn!!! too many streaming services but also there shouldn't be a monopoly on the service so idkkkk I'm def not getting it 

• LMAO 1

M Monstre
17 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

It won't come for Netflix or Apple because... it's Disney? If you fill a service with princess and superhero content, it isn't going to appeal to all audiences like Netflix

I'd argue that it'd probably appeal to more people than Netflix. Disney not only already has the kid demographic (just by their nature), but the Marvel content spans a variety of people. There's a reason why the movies keep doing so well. Sure, it's a bunch of nerds and geeks like me that love it, but there are a lot of casual fans too. Plus there's going to be the nostalgia factor with Disney as well; they plan on taking all of their stuff off of Netflix anyway too.

𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

ZacharyMark
5 minutes ago, River said:

Netflix shows are canceled and they won't move to Disney+ and the characters can't be used for 2 years

Cloak and Dagger and Runaways will not move to Disney+ so they are pretty useless and probably will be canceled after the current seasons

AOS still stuck in ABC for the last 2 seasons then it's over.

And that's it I think..

Disney is moving to family friendly MCU shows and all the current and old ones are not family friendly..

Runaways is pretty family friendly. Plus if Hulu eventually merges with Disney+ then it'll be there. Hulu is Disney owned so I doubt they'd cancel a popular show like that.

I'm pretty sure the new MCU related shows will remain in the same tone as the films though.

Alexander Levi
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

But do you know that Disney owns ABC so therefore they own Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy, the channel Freeform, they also own Lucas Film (Star Wars & Indiana Jones), they also own the Fox now so their catalogue will be huge and I think it’ll be the end of Netflix.

You think they are going to put Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy and etc on Disney +?