Gaga Daily Youtube
opinion

MARINA - Love+Fear Megarate

Would you like to be reminded later on?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be in taglist?

Featured Posts

The Louvre

Yeah I'm gonna give a few more listens before my rates. The album's really hit or miss for me so far, but it's Marina. Her music sometimes takes a while to grow on me.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Marges
On 4/2/2019 at 9:56 PM, AMENiCURE said:

i actually didnt do it for a hit thread, wanted to secure it just in case but the megarate system aint so reliable lately:selena:

you did a good job because I wanted to host one too after my game is over:poot:

i've been saving all my summers for you
  • Like 1

Blue Madonna

@teawhore will you come support your aunt’s sister-cousin-in-law’s-goldfish’s mom or whatever your relation to Marina is?

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean

teawhore
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

@teawhore will you come support your aunt’s sister-cousin-in-law’s-goldfish’s mom or whatever your relation to Marina is?

YES!!

nyc
  • YAAAS 2

Emigrante

I'm in!

Every morning there are mountains to climb.
  • Like 1

PrincessVenus

I'm in!

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨
  • Like 1

AMENiCURE

Miscellaneous

♢ Reminder 

UK fans sure have proven to love this album. Do you love this album? Let me know in DMs by sending your rates:vegas: :heart:

Blue Madonna

@AMENiCURE I’m really sorry but I don’t think I can participate in this rate. I’ve tried really hard to like it but I just can’t get into this album at all, there are only a few songs I actually enjoy. So I think it would be unfair for me to rate this album. Hope you guys have a good time though :heart:

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean
  • Love 1

Earthling

@AMENiCURE

I'm not submitting yet as I still want to listen to the album several more times but I will submit before the May 17th deadline. I'm just saying this is such a hard album to rate!!

So many of the songs are equally amazing 😭 

(Also I tried PM-ing you this but it said you couldn't receive messages ??)

*HRH Duchess of Teavana® Matcha Lemonade 🍵✨