• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Red said:

It doesn’t sound that good tbh

It was suppose to top her 2009 vma performance with next level wickedness

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Dutch

Is it me or wasn’t there a rumour about the original VMAs Applause performance having multiple Gaga’s and no-gravity/flying stuff too? I definitely heard things like this before.

I’m not buying it. To me this is just creative thinking with the Intel effects we’ve seen before. But give them their clicks. :vegas:

Plus I don’t get why a Gaga fan site would bring this up. Just to make the LM hate her for this for the next 5 years again, just like the DWUW video?

jacs vs looser

All the things Gaga did in her performance must've taken quite some time and effort to pull through, so I don't really believe this. If anything, I think they just "tweaked" the original performance by changing the music and visuals to make them about Bowie.

Gagaplayer315

I was literally thinking about this the other day. I wish she had stick to the original performance :selena:

CannaeDrive

Why do people are so easy to gulp anything that springs randomly on the Internet ?

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LordEnigma

This sounds so fake... so they made an entire album, she was ready to release the first single that night (???) and then changed everything and scrapped the whole album?

I honestly think she was going to do some of her main hits and that was about it :ohwell:

freebit

I remember there was legit talk of her covering Beck. I wonder what track it was going to be. But this whole performance thing was always puzzling in the first place because she didn't have a current single out (aside from TIHTY) or a recent pop album, so I'm not surprised the producers quickly asked for a Bowie tribute. 

This tidbit sounds like complete BS though:

Whenever someone talks about "the original LG5", it's always a fanfic tea. 

Bradley

Monsters falling for everything they read on the Internet again... what is the source of this?

It sounds like a Gaga fan conjured it up in 20 minutes.

Julien Lockhart

Gaga changed her mind when she met Mark Ronson. He asked her to do an album like it was the last. 

Everybody know Joanne was not the original LG5 concept. She has some music with RedOne and probably other producers but it's her choice.

David Bowie's death impacted her about LG5 too. :messga:

Remember with act II, she teased us some times about it and where is it ? 

Nobody knows.

He ate my heart

FfFfFfFF

Sorry but why are we believing a twitter user that created his account 18 hours before? :poot:

DonnieDarko

There is no way they would scrap the performance of a lead single on a music's biggest night with Intel involved bc The Grammys asked her to do a tribute performance. No way. 

Archived