news

Gaga in studio w/ Anthony Rosomando

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

lol y'all he doesn't just do ballads. He's more of a rock dude. He toured with The Libertines! And let's call a spade a spade here: Gaga has next to never worked with someone based on what they're known for. Mark Ronson was *not* known for the Joanne sound outside of JAD and mayhaps Hey Girl (which Florence is not exactly known for sonically), and yet. Josh Homme worked on John Wayne? She brought DJWS to write on ASIB for stuff that wasn't EDM. She just likes working with artists regardless of their "specialty".

Plus, a ballad like Dope would work on an electronic album (since it already has once before). Let's just say, "woohoo! She's working with a good collaborator again!"

DrKindnessKunt1999

Inb4 it’s an industrial-pop ballad with dark opera influences. 

SchwineLove

I'm here for Lady Gaga's ballad. I hope for a ballad hit, but this time not with a character. Shallow is an Ally's ballad.

Arturo

The gays thirsting for some Charli Xcx type stuff or whatever I have a message for you:

you’re never gonna get it

Just now, Ziggy said:

lol y'all he doesn't just do ballads. He's more of a rock dude. He toured with The Libertines! And let's call a spade a spade here: Gaga has next to never worked with someone based on what they're known for. Mark Ronson was *not* known for the Joanne sound outside of JAD and mayhaps Hey Girl (which Florence is not exactly known for sonically), and yet. Josh Homme worked on John Wayne? She brought DJWS to write on ASIB for stuff that wasn't EDM. She just likes working with artists regardless of their "specialty".

OMG WE'RE NOT READY

Pacify Him
Just now, MannyMonroe18 said:

Inb4 it’s an industrial-pop rock with dark opera influences. 

Fixed :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

TEANUS

Shallow 2.0 feat. Bradley Cooper (4Charity Re-Up).mp3 coming as LG6 lead single

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Glamourpuss

Love her and I'm excited about the music but the crocodile leather makes me really sad. :(

Archived