Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Underrated Unreleased

Davian

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Her Beatles inspired songs, they sound really nostalgic and are some of the most emotional songs on her early years :kiss:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
11 minutes ago, Dream Rider said:

Her Beatles inspired songs, they sound really nostalgic and are some of the most emotional songs on her early years :kiss:

I'm not that familiar with The Beatles to recognise their style:oops:, what songs would you say fall under this 'category'?

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

I'll go with Brooklyn Nights

i know is one of her most known unreleased tracks, but i remember when it leaked my local radio station played it for about 2 weeks all the time

it had more potential than we think

or maybe the monsters sieged the radio's building :oprah:

ice heard one side from above

Davian
Just now, LanaDelGrant said:

I'll go with Brooklyn Nights

i know is one of her most known unreleased tracks, but i remember when it leaked my local radio station played it for about 2 weeks all the time

it had more potential than we normally think

or maybe the monster sieged the radio's building :oprah:

Wow the radio stations in The Netherlands would NEVER play an unreleased Gaga track, or any artist lol. That's really cool! 

I wished it got a standalone single treatment like The Cure, that would have been cool.

Reject False Icons
35 minutes ago, Davian said:

I'm not that familiar with The Beatles to recognise their style:oops:, what songs would you say fall under this 'category'?

The most familiar:

Oh well

blueberry kisses, (actually it is really similar to straberry fields forever - The beatles)

Let me see if I can recall more

11 minutes ago, Davian said:

Wow the radio stations in The Netherlands would NEVER play an unreleased Gaga track, or any artist lol. That's really cool! 

I wished it got a standalone single treatment like The Cure, that would have been cool.

Yes i think that's not even legal:shrug:

i guess what happened was that they were like "omg new gaga track", downloaded the file from youtube and just after 2 weeks discovered it wasn't official :lmao:

It would have been an awesome single

ice heard one side from above

imnotyourbabe10

Nothing on But the Radio; Brooklyn Nights; Second Time Around; Earthquake; Stuck on ****in' You (if it had some studio refinements to it, anyone?); Trigger; Partynauseous.

2School4Cool

I could list several, but I’ll just go with the first thing that came to mind which was LET LOVE DOWN!

See The Best In Everyone

Davian
30 minutes ago, Dream Rider said:

The most familiar:

Oh well

blueberry kisses, (actually it is really similar to straberry fields forever - The beatles)

Let me see if I can recall more

Oh I love those! Listening to Let Love Down rn:music: She really had/has the perfect voice for these type of songs. 

Davian
31 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Shut Up

This is one of those songs that I hear no one talk about! I actually discovered it last week but it's so good! Obviously it wasn't nearly finished, hence why the missing lyrics, but still. The opening is synth is amazing.

Davian
27 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

Yes i think that's not even legal:shrug:

i guess what happened was that they were like "omg new gaga track", downloaded the file from youtube and just after 2 weeks discovered it wasn't official :lmao:

It would have been an awesome single

That's the best kind of messy:ladyhaha:

Max

Freakshow and No Way, btw. No Way is not that underrated, but it's my fave. :vegas:

+ the original The Greatest Thing

Archived