💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max explains her haircut

Runway

Featured Posts

swakby
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It wasn't though. Gaga already explained the purpose of the meat dress numerous of times.

I'm actually laughing at people who think that NONE of what Gaga has done from 2008 - 2012 has been to push her image. Of course she has a nice message behind it but let's not be delulus. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Lol you guys are so unnecessarily rude

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, swakby said:

I'm actually laughing at people who think that NONE of what Gaga has done from 2008 - 2012 has been to push her image. Of course she has a nice message behind it but let's not be delulus. 

I never said Gaga never used her outfits to push her image. She did, of course she did. But, lets not forget the fact where she did actually have meanings behind her outfits. Like the red outfit from the 2009 VMA's and especially the meat dress where the whole show was dedicated to Alexander McQueen and the don't ask don't tell policy. 

swakby
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I never said Gaga never used her outfits to push her image. She did, of course she did. But, lets not leave the fact where she did actually have meanings behind her outfits. Like the red outfit from the 2009 VMA's and especially the meat dress where the whole show was dedicated to Alexander McQueen and the don't ask don't tell policy. 

This is exactly what I said lol. Read my comment one more time. 

Uniquecorn
36 minutes ago, swakby said:

Yes of course, what's great and what attracted most of us to Gaga is the fact that the avant-garde, unapologetic eccentric image she's been pushing is NATURAL  and HONEST to her own personality, hence SLAYING it.

I love Ava's songs, but the misfit image she's pushing further with "So Am I"is so unlike her and it's sending cringes at a whole new level :madge: 

Unless Ava's definition of misfit is "being famous and pretty unlike the rest of us GP" :ladyhaha:

beaublue
1 hour ago, swakby said:

Like Gaga's meat dress wasn't a marketing tactic to brand her & push her image & music. 

Let's not be hypocrites. Everyone in the industry is doing their best - it's a harsh business. At least Gaga & Ava have a good message behind their marketing efforts. 

Lmao what are you talking about? Where did I say her meat dress wasn’t a marketing tactic? I wasn’t talking about Gaga, I was talking about Ava so don’t call me a hypocrite when there’s no evidence to support such claims. It’s f*cking rude & it’s not even that deep. Go label someone else cause I am NOT the one.

VOLANTIS

I don’t even know her that well but omg she has all you seething over a simple haircut??

Her mind. :diane: 

Okay now recommend some bops other than the ‘psycho’ one and ‘so am I’. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

her post comes off a bit pretentious but I actually like the #MaxCut 

giphy.gif

wish So Am I wasn't so basic. Sweet But Psycho gave me some hope for Ava, but I guess I'll have to wait for her future releases :interestinga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

15 hours ago, Ronlop said:

What it represents is a memorable image for marketing. But okay!

lady_gaga_lightning_bolt_by_justholdmyha

illuminati-signs-lady-gaga-logo-lighning

That's Gossip

ChromeAngel

WOW what a Queen. With that level of artistry she is truly the next Beyoncé 

giphy.gif

TheSlash

Why not admit that her hairdresser made a mistake :shrug: . To each their own, but the lack of symmetry is just :messga:  to my eyes :nooo: 

Ew, David!

FATCAT

Yikes, that just looks unfinished. Couldn't she think of something cute? :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived