KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, DCgaga said:

I personally hate her, she's just too much for me :saladga:

:triggered:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylorrgh

Anyone  who says Mariah Can't sing is just a hater, plain and simple. The skinny LEGEND remains ok. She, Whitney, & Celine are the vocal trinity for a reason

teenagechrist

People have been insinuating she can't sing since her voice became more raspy in Butterfly, and that was 1997 so... Let's just ignore them and let them live in their ignorance. They don't understand (or they don't want to because playing ignorant is funnier to them) that she has nodules and that, like any other singers, she may have days where she is brilliant vocally and days where she sounds bad, and unfortunately, the media and the GP only focus on the days where her voice is bad. 

Just for reference, this was her ONE YEAR before the Rockefeller performance of All I Want For Christmas.

And this was just two years before that 

And there were more AIWFCIY performances literally like days after Rockefeller that were also very good, so people should stop associating one, two, or even three bad performances to completely lose your voice, but of course hating her is easier. 

feeling so hot tamale

JustHMLover

in the recent years she is extremely bad singer... her days as great performer ended back in mid 2000s

this being one of her recent performances... gimme katy everyday (and i barely stand her live vocals :D )  

Varys
5 hours ago, DCgaga said:

I personally hate her, she's just too much for me :saladga:

Isn't hate a bit much :laughga:

Just say you don't like her :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

FfFfFfFF

So you are going to say that without posting any links to prove your point? 

She damaged her voice a lot compared to her prime and this is a fact. But this  doesn't mean the can't sing anymore.

Jeremy Kosinski

She layers her vocals in the studio so she always had issues trying to perfectly perform her material live but she can still sing.. just years of drinking and smoking weed have started taking its toll on her voice but even on a bad day she still sounds better than most and idgaf what anybody says CAUTION is her best work in years. It's a very cohesive album and she is smart for playing to the sultry low R&B side of her voice instead of the diva belter of her heyday... plus aries ****ing rock! Myself March 26th, mariah March 27th, gaga March 28th! 🤘🤘

insight

Mariah grew older, so did her voice, it's not what it was in the 90s and it's fine. We all age and change. 

joannesrats

All these young twinks saying she can't sing just because they weren't even alive during her peak. She could sing better than any other pop girl in the game when she was in her prime. 

MelissaSmith8

Anyone who says Mariah Carey can’t sing is tone deaf. Of course she can sing or she wouldn’t have achieved so much over such an enormous career so far, so many people wouldn’t aspire to sing like her and yes she is comparable to Whitney Houston (see when you believe). The only people who try to bring people down who are actually talented are those who are not talented but are jealous.

Archived