đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow rises on BBH100

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, Jaume said:

You are the only one hating to the song here, stop it please.I hate when  I cant relate to an album and I want the era to be over so hopefully I will like the next album a lot more... but hey both shallow and ASIB are amazing and deserve all this success.

Be happy for Gaga.

Do you even know how to read? OH MY GOD! If you're not capable of reading and understanding what the other one is saying then don't quote and play smart, it's that simple. Move along. 

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for reactions, it means a lot to me. Numbers are rising. Friendly advice: try focusing on positive things, rather than wasting energy on being pressed if someone's opinion is different than yours. 

OT: Oscar winning song is still winning. 

Like what you Sea?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

whew the hit that doesn’t stop giving. we stan forever 🥺

Serial Chiller
15 minutes ago, Merman said:

Do you even know how to read? OH MY GOD! If you're not capable of reading and understanding what the other one is saying then don't quote and play smart, it's that simple. Move along. 

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for reactions, it means a lot to me. Numbers are rising. Friendly advice: try focusing on positive things, rather than wasting energy on being pressed if someone's opinion is different than yours. 

OT: Oscar winning song is still winning. 

You’re the only one here who’s being annoying and still trying to act smart.

Telling others to focus on positive things when the first thing you do is WHINE about Shallow rising on radio charts, a feat that we thought was almost impossible. How ironic.

Yeah, learn to read. Re-read the original reply you posted and see how anyone else here “are not capable” of understanding you. Maybe because you just don’t make sense?

Wishing for the song to fall off the chart and then saying you’re happy for her success?? Girl learn to argue logically or something. 

19 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

You’re the only one here who’s being annoying and still trying to act smart.

Telling others to focus on positive things when the first thing you do is WHINE about Shallow rising on radio charts, a feat that we thought was almost impossible. How ironic.

Yeah, learn to read. Re-read the original reply you posted and see how anyone else here “are not capable” of understanding you. Maybe because you just don’t make sense?

Wishing for the song to fall off the chart and then saying you’re happy for her success?? Girl learn to argue logically or something. 

I'm annoying for saying my opinion? Girl, you need to grow up. 

I never doubted it, I KNEW the song will be huge, but not this huge. And I'm not wining, I just said that I got tired of seeing and hearing it everywhere. It was cute until Oscars. 

I'm happy for Gaga's success and what she achieved with this movie and OST, and I'm glad HER name is rising on the charts. The song is getting old for me at this point, and I understand why they pushed it until the Oscars, but now they should get it over with and she should drop the LG6 lead. Also, I just wish her own song will, if not this longevity, than at least reach #1. That said, I'd much more enjoy if it would be 'Lady Gaga - LG6' #1 on charts, rather than 'Shallow' wherever it is now. Like I said, OST never really had a special place in my heart since I don't see it as entirely Gaga's work ONLY. It's a soundtrack for a movie, and that's all it'll ever be. Just like any other soundtrack. It's also NOT Gaga's story, which is another reason why I can't connect to it. All I can see is Ally singing, not Gaga. That's how it works FOR ME, and if you don't like it, talk to the people who share your opinion and leave me alone. I said what I wanted to say, just like everyone else can say what they're thinking. 

I don't understand why are you ALL coming for me with pitchforks and torches? Is it wrong to have a different opinion about something? If that's the case, then I should throw rocks at each one of you for slandering Summerboy or whatever that I like and you don't. That's stupid. I recommend you all to grow TF up and if you don't like someone's comment/opinion move on, and focus on stuff that are pleasing to you. 

I can't believe my one comment actually hit the nerve of so many GGD members. 

Also, when I said that y'all should focus on positive things, I meant in general. I've seen so many nice comments and opinions about other stuff on this forum, with 0 quotes/reactions. But when someone express their opinion that's different then yours, y'all ready to attack with everything that you have. 

I really hope you can understand where I'm coming from now, as I can't explain it further. 

Like what you Sea?

Runway
6 minutes ago, Merman said:

I'm annoying for saying my opinion? Girl, you need to grow up. 

I never doubted it, I KNEW the song will be huge, but not this huge. And I'm not wining, I just said that I got tired of seeing and hearing it everywhere. It was cute until Oscars. 

I'm happy for Gaga's success and what she achieved with this movie and OST, and I'm glad HER name is rising on the charts. The song is getting old for me at this point, and I understand why they pushed it until the Oscars, but now they should get it over with and she should drop the LG6 lead. Also, I just wish her own song will, if not this longevity, than at least reach #1. That said, I'd much more enjoy if it would be 'Lady Gaga - LG6' #1 on charts, rather than 'Shallow' wherever it is now. Like I said, OST never really had a special place in my heart since I don't see it as entirely Gaga's work ONLY. It's a soundtrack for a movie, and that's all it'll ever be. Just like any other soundtrack. It's also NOT Gaga's story, which is another reason why I can't connect to it. All I can see is Ally singing, not Gaga. That's how it works FOR ME, and if you don't like it, talk to the people who share your opinion and leave me alone. I said what I wanted to say, just like everyone else can say what they're thinking. 

I don't understand why are you ALL coming for me with pitchforks and torches? Is it wrong to have a different opinion about something? If that's the case, then I should throw rocks at each one of you for slandering Summerboy or whatever that I like and you don't. That's stupid. I recommend you all to grow TF up and if you don't like someone's comment/opinion move on, and focus on stuff that are pleasing to you. 

I can't believe my one comment actually hit the nerve of so many GGD members. 

Also, when I said that y'all should focus on positive things, I meant in general. I've seen so many nice comments and opinions about other stuff on this forum, with 0 quotes/reactions. But when someone express their opinion that's different then yours, y'all ready to attack with everything that you have. 

I really hope you can understand where I'm coming from now, as I can't explain it further. 

anigif_original-grid-image-9904-14262849

jaXXXon
6 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

it took 6 months so

Doesn't matter how long it took. What the hell :ladyhaha: Like, Just Dance took a year to go #1, does that mean it was "barely on radio"???

My goodness :saladga:

HookerOnAChurch

I'm happy for Shallow and the HUGE success of the soundtrack.  

at this point the only way to overcome herself in the charts is a surprise release of the entire album. She should drop the whole album like ..  "THIS FRIDAY MY NEW ALBUM AND MY MUSIC VIDEO WILL BE AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE" and just drop. Just my opinion. 

KatieJudasGaga4
16 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Doesn't matter how long it took. What the hell :ladyhaha: Like, Just Dance took a year to go #1, does that mean it was "barely on radio"???

My goodness :saladga:

The thing is, Just Dance was already receiving huge radio play before it hit #1 in the US. It was just competing with 2 other songs for the #1 (Single Ladies, Live Your Life, which both were receiving more radio airplay at the time). It hit #1 due to strong sales and had the same amount of airplay as the other two that week.

I never thought this could happen when shallow just came out. I think it can even goes up to top 5 next week.:kiss:

jaXXXon
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The thing is, Just Dance was already receiving huge radio play before it hit #1 in the US. It was just competing with 2 other songs for the #1 (Single Ladies, Live Your Life, which both were receiving more radio airplay at the time). It hit #1 due to strong sales and had the same amount of airplay as the other two that week.

Ok but that still doesn't change the fact that being the 12th most heard song on radio means it's on radio a lot. Those are just facts.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, jaXXXon said:

Ok but that still doesn't change the fact that being the 12th most heard song on radio means it's on radio a lot. Those are just facts.

Its an opinion, but okay :oops:

jaXXXon
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Its an opinion, but okay :oops:

It's not an opinion though. An opinion would be you liking the song or not, but you can't call your statement about Shallow barely being on the radio (when in fact it's one of the most played/heard songs on radio as we speak) an opinion :sweat:

McMonster08

LMAO @  y'all not wanting Shallow to stay longer in the Top 10.

It can stay in the Top 10 along with the LG6 lead. :sis:

See? Two eras at the Top 10 together. A concept. :trollga:

Starbucks

I really hope it'll stay there forever just to piss some of y'all off :ally:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived