💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow rises on BBH100

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

Good. Can it start falling? :saladga:

Don't attack me for having an opinion, but this song is already annoying and getting old. Sorry not sorry, Gagz it's time to move on. I'm happy that her song has this longevity, but I'm also not happy because it's overplayed and everywhere all the time. It's not fresh anymore. 

Like what you Sea?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joanoflark
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

So, we can now confirm that Lady Gaga is the new Queen of Pop and that Bradley Cooper is the Princess of Pop.

Bradley-Cooper-as-a-Woman--83752.jpg

why am i attracted to her? 

contortionist GIF by Years & Years

Gagaloo911
8 minutes ago, Merman said:

Don't attack me for having an opinion, but this song is already annoying and getting old. Sorry not sorry, Gagz it's time to move on. I'm happy that her song has this longevity, but I'm also not happy because it's overplayed and everywhere all the time. It's not fresh anymore. 

You sound pressed. Get over it. 

OT: Shallah still slaying 6 months later and practically becoming Gaga's biggest WW hit :applause:

Miracle
16 minutes ago, Arturo said:

add this to the OP 

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's "Shallow" rebounds 9-7 on the Hot 100 after leading the March 9-dated chart. The ballad rules Digital Song Sales for a ninth week (32,000, down 8 percent), extending Gaga's longest command among her six No. 1s and marking the chart's longest-running leader since Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee's "Despacito," featuring Justin Bieber, ran up a record 17 weeks at No. 1 in 2017. On Radio Songs, "Shallow" reaches another new high, pushing 14-12 (55.1 million, up 5 percent).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8503886/ariana-grande-7-rings-hot-100-number-one-ties-seven-weeks?utm_source=twitter

Remember when we weren't expecting a repeak

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Remember when we weren't expecting a repeak

I doubted talent when I shouldn't have.

Arturo
16 minutes ago, Merman said:

nah. If you wanna see a Gaga song fall off quickly you can go back to April 2014 where G.U.Y spent 1 week at #76 and then BOMBED out of the Hot 100 never to be seen again.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2014-04-12

We'll be enjoying Shallow's longevity. 

non-chartsters are truly something else.

holy scheisse
19 minutes ago, Merman said:

What kinda fan....

KatieJudasGaga4
20 minutes ago, Merman said:

Overplayed? Its bearly getting radio play here in the US. I find it kind of funny that when we finally have a WW hit again, fans complain about it being overplayed and annoying, when all of us were desperate for one since the Joanne era. :fail:

19 minutes ago, Merman said:

We have to be happy for this dude!!!

It's her first hit after many years and we must celebrate for this !!!!

You and Me could write a Bad Romance...!!

Neight Shayde

she's out there gaining her audience back with a H I T after all the things that happened during ARTPOP and y'all want it to fall? let's be better

calmar
39 minutes ago, sabatini said:

It's Million Reasons all over again.... The song never dies.... We're never getting the lead

I actually heard MR in a store yesterday :sweat: I think I've heard it 3 or 4 times on the radio just by happenstance; I've not yet heard Shallow. Then again I don't purposefully listen to the radio.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived