Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shallow Now Gaga's Biggest Global Hit?

Economy

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Why don't people want to accept that Shallow is potentially her biggest and greatest song of her career.  Almost 11 years into her career, that's a good thing people  :queenga:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

Poker Face > Bad Romance > Just Dance > Shallow > BTW.

PF/BR/JD are diamond/almost diamond song and still have a lot of streams even while they are not from the streaming era. At that time, the YT views for those songs, esspecialy Bad Romance were outstanding. Bad Romance was the first song to hit 1 billion in the pre-YT era before it got a correction.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Drin Lon
51 minutes ago, Economy said:

So it doesn't include streams? If it's just sales u could argue this ranking isnt accurate since songs sell a lot less now as streaming has replaced most sales

No it does count streams since it is based on evey country’s chart, but back in 2009 streams weren’t counted by any chart  :unicorn:

Drin Lon
33 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Too off

Shallow is much bigger than BTW, JD and BR (ww for sure,  and in the US, it's heading to be equal to these)

Sure

Go take some seats sis I’m using the best stats you can possibly find to measure ww success

http://www.mediatraffic.de/

Go to the archives and look for yourself

You won’t find Shallow’s total points tho I had to count them myself in 2019 since the site only posts total scores in the year end charts.

FfFfFfFF
30 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Shallow has more #1s around the world and will have better positions in the 2019 YEC of several countries, except in the US (by the mess that the radios did)

When Shallow becomes Diamond and sells more than 25M SPS then we will call it bigger than PF.

Drin Lon

Guys stop being delulu like Shallow is really big it’s one of her 5 biggest hits world wide but it isn’t nearly her biggest and that’s ok like stop pushing it geez.......

Yxcvbnm
3 hours ago, Economy said:

Cher 30 years Into her career with Believe at age 52 :selena:

Edit: Believe also made her the oldest female to ever go #1 in the US in addition to that single going #1 in pretty much every major market in the world!

Believe is the only hit from her, and aged like sour milk. I mean, the song. 

Noir

I'd say it's bigger than Just Dance, Telephone, Born This Way but hasn't quite reached the dizzying heights of Bad Romance and Poker Face. Only time will tell...

Economy
32 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Poker Face > Bad Romance > Just Dance > Shallow > BTW.

PF/BR/JD are diamond/almost diamond song and still have a lot of streams even while they are not from the streaming era. At that time, the YT views for those songs, esspecialy Bad Romance were outstanding. Bad Romance was the first song to hit 1 billion in the pre-YT era before it got a correction.

Actually Baby from Bieber was the first

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Actually Baby from Bieber was the first

No, it did not:

Article from BB from 2010:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/952766/lady-gaga-beats-bieber-to-1-billion-youtube-views

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Economy
13 minutes ago, ropi said:

Believe is the only hit from her, and aged like sour milk. I mean, the song. 

If you mean world wide sure since most of her success before Believe was concentrated to North America

But I don't think it makes it any less impressive to have the biggest hit of your career 30 years in at age 52

No other woman in history has had a #1 hit on the Hot 100 past age 50

HermesGr

lady gaga no GIF

angry music video GIF by Lady Gaga

lady gaga queen GIF

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

First artist. I knew that

But u said Bad Romance

O sorry, you're right, but still, 1 view was like 5 times more valuable then it is now.. 

Archived