Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Best Female Vocalists Ever!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Mirages

I can **** with this list but definitely would have not put Adele in top ten, she's a great songwriter and a decent vocalist but she ain't got nothing on some people that should have been on the list like Amy Lee. Also where is Janis Joplin, Gladys Knight, Minnie Riperton and Amy Winehouse? I'd also would cut Christina she tends to overdo things and sounds shrill from time to time and there are vocalists that have far better control over their voice than she does. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I can **** with this list but definitely would have not put Adele in top ten, she's a great songwriter and a decent vocalist but she ain't got nothing on some people that should have been on the list like Amy Lee. Also where is Janis Joplin, Gladys Knight, Minnie Riperton and Amy Winehouse? I'd also would cut Christina she tends to overdo things and sounds shrill from time to time and there are vocalists that have far better control over their voice than she does. 

Amy is at #14

KatieJudasGaga4

This list is a mess. I look through it and Selena Gomez is ranked above Miley Cyrus. 

Mirages
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This list is a mess. I look through it and Selena Gomez is ranked above Miley Cyrus. 

I no longer **** with it :toofunny:

Guillaume Hamon

Adele has a beautiful tone but she herself admitted  that she was flat time to time. How can you be that high when you're not pitch perfect or close?

Also folks praised her high belt but it wasn't higher than what beyoncé who's not in this top 10 can do for example.

Love her but she's overrated vocally. Jennifer Hudson, Jojo or Jessie J could be higher than her if we're objective about vocal skills but they're not even in the top lol. :) 

En_Sabah_Nur
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

I was with you right up until the end when you came for LEGENDTina.!!!!  Smh 😒

Egypt. W

Mirages
7 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I was with you right up until the end when you came for LEGENDTina.!!!!  Smh 😒

I didn't come for her... I just think she's better when she's vocally rested just like anyone else. Her songs are most of the time full on power that takes a strain on anybody's voice that's what I meant with shrill. She's still a legend I just think she should manage her voice a little better that's all. And yes she does overdo it sometimes it's her trademark but I prefer when performances have balance so I wouldn't put her in top ten for those reasons. I still lover her though. 

Clumsy Monster

So-hyang is so underrated as a vocalist imho (this list is cancelled  anyway)

HauntingHollow

this list is a mess and i am loling at you all acting like you are experts in singing :lmao:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

zakariah

Adele's vocals are so overrated imo, I've seen many performances where she's pitchy or straining her voice, but to the GP, adele making mistakes is 'cute' & 'relatable' but if someone like Gaga or Xtina does it she's 'lazy' or 'overdoing it'

Adele's voice is just nicer to listen to

Bradley

Adele can sing like two genres, whereas Gaga can do like 50.

How is Adele higher? Adele is also nowhere as impressive as Gaga in terms of delivering live vocals. She has notes that she struggles often, like go watch the Hello performances, it's definitely nowhere near as impressive as Shallow's, The Sound of Music, New York New York, Lush Life, Bang Bang, La Vie En Rose and Million Reasons's.

Economy

I know is from a technical point of view Christina wouldn't be #1 but...

I love the tone of her voice to death she's my fave when it comes to voice so I still voted for her!

sipthistea

Where's Britney?

They place Mariah Curray in top 10, who can't sing and ruined Xmas forever, but Britney has sung live since she was 4 and sounds cute as always. 

Archived