💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs you’ve completely changed opinion on

whore

Featured Posts

Davian

Accelerate by Xtina. I used to think it's one of the worst songs of 2018. I love it so much now:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Well... Royals is still one of the songs i hate the most while Lorde is my eternal fave 

i know is not exactly the point of the topic, but i mean, it was all possible for me to hate Lorde

ice heard one side from above

StrawberryBlond

Thought this song was trash at first, now I think it's a cool sing-a-long for when you want to feel badass:

Thought this was mediocre at first but now I think it's one of the better tracks off the album and one of Madonna's better material from the 2010's:

Thought this was too cheesy at first but now I love it's happy, 80's nature and it's very different to usual Beyonce tracks. Come to think of it, the entire 4 album grew on me after initially being a bit nonplussed about it:

Thought this was a bit odd and didn't know what to make of it, now think it's one of the best on the album and the entire album is good:

Thought this was teenybopper nonsense at first but then just got swept away in the gloriously vibrant nature of it and just leaned in more to my guilty pleasure angle and I loved her music in general after that:

Thought this was decent but nothing amazing but now I think it's gorgeous and one of the gems of the album:

Archived