Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
music news

BLACKPINK - KILL THIS LOVE

Featured Posts

Mylene

Rose look so good

YGly didn’t do the physical album what a pig 

jennie was like : just nod and smile y’all

Edited by Mylene
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

YGly didn’t do the physical album what a pig 

 

can't believe monsters complain about no new music when poor BP has like a dozen songs throughout 4 YEARS :lmao:

also the fact that Hope Not is from like 4 years ago :rip:

nvm

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mylene
3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

can't believe monsters complain about no new music when poor BP has like a dozen songs throughout 4 YEARS :lmao:

also the fact that Hope Not is from like 4 years ago :rip:

He’s really a pig especially when he leaved BP with only as if it’s your last in 2017 and nothing else when they had already song ready from 2016 truly a pig  

Edited by Mylene

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

He’s really a pig especially when he leaved BP with only as if it’s your last in 2017 and nothing else when they had already song ready from 2016 truly a pig  

and the audacity for him to put DDU-DU DDU-DU Remix on the "album" :rip:

nvm
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mylene
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

and the audacity for him to put DDU-DU DDU-DU Remix on the "album" :rip:

I have no words .. I just I-

the physical album look so good btw 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
Just now, Mylene said:

the physical album look so good btw 

ugh if only gaga can serve physicals like that :giveup:

@RAMROD get in here

nvm

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mylene
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

ugh if only gaga can serve physicals like that :giveup:

@RAMROD get in here

Same I wish Gaga would do those photocard I would collect all of them

same for the packaging

jewel case are so boring and cheap ugh

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
Just now, Mylene said:

Same I wish Gaga would do those photocard I would collect all of them

same for the packaging

jewel case are so boring and cheap ugh

imagine a photobook for ARTPOP :koons:

OT: 3 minutes??? i'm shaking

nvm

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mylene
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

imagine a photobook for ARTPOP :koons:

OT: 3 minutes??? i'm shaking

Aaaaaahhxrksixifjsizocdjkfjsjs Marty i’m scared 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...