💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK - KILL THIS LOVE

Mylene

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It turns out to be April after all, YG has promised for end of March release, but what else is new :fan:

IIRC they will compete with BTS and Twice comeback in the same month as well. Good going. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Fan
12 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Omg just saw this :messga:

Rough translation: “I don’t give a literal f*ck. Let her do it. She’s late! Like, you don’t tease it. YOU DO IT! Understood?”

This is the kind of motivation I need :ladyhaha:

BTW any recommend a good song of her

🤖

Linus Gaga

So does it mean they are still filming the mv but will have to release next week???? I hope Gaga's team can work as fast as that 😍:firega:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Mylene
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It turns out to be April after all, YG has promised for end of March release, but what else is new :fan:

IIRC they will compete with BTS and Twice comeback in the same month as well. Good going. :diane:

Yep they have strong competition but BLACKPINK won't be able to promote in Korea/Japan since they have Coachella and the US/Europe tour so...

and BTS has 2.6m in pre-order already :rip:

don't know about twice tho

Mylene
1 hour ago, Biggest Fan said:

They only have 10 songs so it's easy to listen to them i recomend you DDu-Du DDu-Du it's their last single and As If It's Your Last (my fav) it's a bubble gum pop song

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

So does it mean they are still filming the mv but will have to release next week???? I hope Gaga's team can work as fast as that 😍:firega:

MV filming finished. They are practising their choreo for the TV performances now.

http://m.nextdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?id=20190322800043&obj=Tzo4OiJzdGRDbGFzcyI6Mjp7czo3OiJyZWZlcmVyIjtzOjI0NzoiaHR0cHM6Ly9tLnNlYXJjaC5uYXZlci5jb20vc2VhcmNoLm5hdmVyP3doZXJlPW1fbmV3cyZxdWVyeT0lRUIlQjglOTQlRUIlOUUlOTklRUQlOTUlOTElRUQlO

2 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

If you enjoy melodies, try my fave song of theirs, Playing With Fire

If you enjoy bops, Du Ddu Du Ddu, Boombayah, Forever Ypung, Whistle, As If It's Your Last

If you enjoy slow jamz, Stay

Biggest Fan
4 hours ago, Mylene said:

They only have 10 songs so it's easy to listen to them i recomend you DDu-Du DDu-Du it's their last single and As If It's Your Last (my fav) it's a bubble gum pop song

tnks, I’ll give it a listen :pawsup:

🤖

Mylene

Jenniefer goes blonde (it's a wig but still)

TEASER #2 wondering who's gonna be the next Rosé or Jisoo

GhettoFabulous
On 3/25/2019 at 2:26 AM, sabatini said:

is it not clear that we’re on Gagadaily?

Ya’ll are so ****ing rude I think we’ve established by now that it’s not limited to Gaga like?...:awkney: what can we say about Gaga though she’s too busy being 1000 years pregnant on her 50&998th trimester anyways 

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, Mylene said:

Jenniefer goes blonde (it's a wig but still)

TEASER #2 wondering who's gonna be the next Rosé or Jisoo

I heard Jisoo had pink hair now? :diane:

outtahere12428
3 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ya’ll are so ****ing rude I think we’ve established by now that it’s not limited to Gaga like?...:awkney: what can we say about Gaga though she’s too busy being 1000 years pregnant on her 50&998th trimester anyways 

I only said that cuz this was originally posted in the Gaga News section lol and I was kidding but okay 

Mylene

Jisoo's Christ red hair and ariana hairstyle type of! she look so good

Rosé next i hope she has black hair!

jinko

Jisoo is literally one of the most beautiful Korean idols I have ever seen :messga: I looove her face so much :messga: Plus I think she has a good personality!

5 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Stop sleeping on Holland and stray kids

ew males 

moonboywow
27 minutes ago, jinko said:

Jisoo is literally one of the most beautiful Korean idols I have ever seen :messga: I looove her face so much :messga: Plus I think she has a good personality!

ew males 

Ew females 

Archived