💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Riverdale - Heathers The Musical

Lanadelduck

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck

So I quit Riverdale a couple weeks ago because the fall story line about the gargoyles was heinous and I just have a lot going on with school and work. 

Anyway, they did Carrie the musical last year and it was great.  They put the music on streaming.   What did you guys think of that and what did you think of Heathers.   I’m halfway through the episode.  I’m watching this and then quitting again.   K thanks kiddies. 

ZiggyZiggs

Absolutely horrendous Idk y they still make this show, and the whole Twitter feud bw the cast and that YTer who said the show was **** sksksksk CLOWNERY

DelusionalGaga

It was cringy af (to me at least). And you're right, the show is not worth watching anymore. The G&G story never made sense and it's ridiculous how their parents have all turned into mobsters, drug lords or psychos. It's irredeemable at this point. 

SKANK

Twink Peaks has always just had camp value. It's a ridiculous soap opera with moody lighting. The musical episodes are always particularly heinous, including this recent Heathers episode. So, so bad. I love it.

Lanadelduck
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Absolutely horrendous Idk y they still make this show, and the whole Twitter feud bw the cast and that YTer who said the show was **** sksksksk CLOWNERY

What was the feud?

Lanadelduck
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Twink Peaks has always just had camp value. It's a ridiculous soap opera with moody lighting. The musical episodes are always particularly heinous, including this recent Heathers episode. So, so bad. I love it.

It’s def a love/hate. Like I’m quitting but will watch the musicals. 

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

What was the feud?

Elijah daniel basically said that Riverdale sucked and KJ, Ashley and others got really defensive :deadbanana:

ItsTommyBitch

It was cringy af, but very in line for Riverdale's tone :classy: 

As a Heathers the  musical fanatic, I thought their renditions were pretty bad, but I hope it inspires people to look into the musical itself because its literally everything :emma: 

They did a somewhat decent job of making the songs fit the plot, even though some of it was very hamfisted, so I'll give it that. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SKANK
14 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

It’s def a love/hate. Like I’m quitting but will watch the musicals. 

Quitting Riverdale but still watching the musical episodes is like quitting Meth but still living in a trailer park. It's the worst of both worlds. Just revel in the stupidity of the show. :)

Azor Ahai

It was horrible! Much worse than the Carrie episode

. I hated how they couldn't even edit the lipsync correctly, so many times I could see actors mouth not matching the audio!

River

I gave up after the winter break episode, I think it was 10..

It's just became a parody of itself.. and I hate musical episodes in general, they are always out of place.. like the Grey's Anatomy one or the Once Upon A Time one.. it's just cringy and boring..

The Gargle King storyline is just stupid.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived