Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

metalguru

I have a question guys...

Gaga tweeted about her getting a Grammy, right. And Miss Cardi didn't thank her back online. I kinda find this little disrespectful. Or I did miss something. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
32 minutes ago, Economy said:

Bish as I tried to edit my post to add more info I guess u quoted me before

As I said gender played no part in this. Ur the one making this about women

I was talking about the act in general

Had it been a man pulling this crap my opinion wouldn't be any different

But IM NOT mysoginistic

I reported ur comment btw. Sorry not sorry. Calling me mysoginistic for a disagreement was way out of line and I'm frankly quite offended

you reported me for having an opinion? I didn't curse at you or anything, I just said that I think you're a misogynist. its literally an opinion and every man is a misogynist (including me) but some more than others. 

beaublue

Gross... also, if she stole the money then she didn’t really pay her way at all, the guys she robbed gave her the success she has so um... don’t know what she means by doing it on her own. Not to mention, she f*cking DRUGGED them? Like the f*ck?

side note: I can’t STAND loud a** people like this... so annoying like chill

Runway

She was living on the hood and did what she needed to survive. People are too quick to cancel a successful black female smh 

10 minutes ago, Andree said:

in my opinion, I think you're misogynistic, I have the right to have an opinion of you.:rip: As I said before educate yourself about prostitution, and the patriarchy. I'm not here to educate you, Bye 

You called them misogynistic. They asked why. You said it's your opinion, without providing reasoning. 

That isn't intelligent argument or debate. It is literally the logic of a child. Passive aggressively reacting "lmao" isn't an argument either. If you believe what you are saying then back it up with logic and reason.

3 minutes ago, Andree said:

just because in some countries is legal that doesn't make it okay :rip:   go read articles about prostitution, feminism and the patriachry. 

AGAIN, you are stating "that doesn't make it okay" without providing reasoning. The onus is on you.

6 minutes ago, Andree said:

you won't change my mind and I won't change yours

This is the most telling point. You shouldn't start a debate if you don't have an open mind. How big can your ego be to assume you know more than anyone else and that you can't be wrong?

I am absolutely open to changing my view. You COULD change my mind, but you can't even put in the effort to defend your viewpoint. Stop grandstanding.

6 minutes ago, Andree said:

every man is misogynistic

And apparently you are a misandrist.

Economy
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

you reported me for having an opinion? I didn't curse at you or anything, I just said that I think you're misogynistic,  its literally an opinion and every man is misogynistic(including me) but some more than others. 

U accused me of it with very little basis and I'm genuinely very offended by that

I havent reported anyone in like a year. Just to give u perspective at how cheesed I actually am :neyde:

DW probably the mod won't think it's sufficient reason to give u a WP anyway. It just felt good to press it :crossed:

Andrea B
Just now, Deku said:

You called them misogynistic. They asked why. You said it's your opinion, without providing reasoning. 

That isn't intelligent argument or debate. It is literally the logic of a child. Passive aggressively reacting "lmao" isn't an argument either. If you believe what you are saying then back it up with logic and reason.

AGAIN, you are stating "that doesn't make it okay" without providing reasoning. The onus is on you.

This is the most telling point. You shouldn't start a debate if you don't have an open mind. How big can your ego be to assume you know more than anyone else and that you can't be wrong?

I am absolutely open to changing my view. You COULD change my mind, but you can't even put in the effort to defend your viewpoint. Stop grandstanding.

I don't want to change your view, I'm too lazy :rip: the articles and opinions of WOMEN about patriarchy, feminism and prostitution are out there, you just have to google it and that's it. you're just as lazy as me for not wanting to research all this stuff lol. 

Pacify Him
41 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah they bought her services. There was a willing business transaction from both parties including her.

So I don't get what ur trying to say

She willingly sold her body for money which I'm not judging if her circumstances made her do it but...

She knew what the transaction was... It was a 2-way deal I don't get why ur suggesting she was somehow entitled to more

I think we're both @misunderstooding each other :fan: 

But here's what I don't get with your comment: you're talking about whether or not she's entitled to it. I honestly have no idea how you came to that conclusion. I never suggested her entitlement. Besides, people like her, and situations like hers, are incapable of entitlement

Going by your definition, this isn't how it's gone: she didn't ask stuff like, "okay so you want to use my body, I think it is my right/I'm entitled to robbing you afterwards."

I’m getting on your nerves

derpmonster
1 hour ago, T E A said:

i'd do the same to @derpmonster, except i would drug him by reading derrida for 10 hours straight. he'd be robbed of his brain cells.  :vegas: 

OT, this is not really okay, but i'm not surprised. 

OmFg  :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Economy
Just now, Pacify Him said:

I think we're both @misunderstooding each other :fan: 

But here's what I don't get with your comment: you're talking about whether or not she's entitled to it. I honestly have no idea how you came to that conclusion. I never suggested her entitlement. Besides, people like her, and situations like hers, are incapable of entitlement

Going by your definition, this isn't how it's gone: she didn't ask stuff like, "okay so you want to use my body, I think it is my right/I'm entitled to robbing you afterwards."

Yeah... I think maybe we were arguing different points and angles of it

Economy
1 minute ago, Deku said:

And apparently you are a misandrist.

He/she has so far shown more evidence of that than I did of being "mysoginistic" tbh

1 minute ago, Andree said:

I don't want to change your view, I'm too lazy :rip: the articles and opinions of WOMEN about patriarchy, feminism and prostitution are out there, you just have to google it and that's it. you're just as lazy as me for not wanting to research all this stuff lol. 

Yeah that isn't how debate works. You asserted that prostitution was misogynistic.  The burden of proof is on you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

I can just as easily claim there are articles talking about how it empowers women. If you want I can even provide sources.

Archived