Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

if a man said this for sure a storm would be coming

oh **** I hadn't thought of this... of course it's terrible for her but imagine the backlash if say... Justin Bieber admitted to this. yikes :emma:

Economy
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

oh **** I hadn't thought of this... of course it's terrible for her but imagine the backlash if say... Justin Bieber admitted to this. yikes :emma:

Yeah.... Double standards exist against men too even if it's not on as many things

For example violence against men by a woman also tends to be taken less seriously as well... A man so much as shakes or pushes a woman without causing harm it's a huge thing instantly

weed

y'all are acting like she's so proud of it when she prefaced it with "people must've forgot the sh*t I did to survive" ... "that's what I was doing back then" like is it terrible? yes, should she have done it, no. People in bad positions do bad things. but ya y'all can have your opinions on it loll just sharing mine :kiss:

elijahfan

Not saying what she did was right, but I guess she did what she had to do to survive. She clearly isn't proud of it.

Andrea B

I feel bad for the guy but also I kinda feel bad for cardi too, she must be so desperate back then. She's not proud of what she did. I'm glad she's in a better place now 

Borislshere

Sis has got to learn that she doesn’t need to respond to every little thing people say about you. 

Pacify Him

I'm on her side. She faced hardships none of y'all can ever imagine.

I’m getting on your nerves

I'm sorry but even though she supposedly did that to survive, it is just disgusting. 

And shame on you people to defend her. 

Try being drugged and force to have sex with someone you don't even know or even worse that you know. Sometimes people you should just use your mind for a second. 

misunderstood
27 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not saying what she did was right, but I guess she did what she had to do to survive. She clearly isn't proud of it.

I know this one artist who also had a rough upbringing to and did stuff he wasn't proud of but when something happened people celebrated his downfall...how strange

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ZiggyZiggs
10 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i mean ... she was a hooker for a while

*a stripper 

BIG difference bb

y are y’all canceling her? Lol she did what she had to do to survive, y’all don’t know what some people have to do to get by, some people have it HARD, the privilege jumped out. Is it a good thing to rob people? OFC NOT duh 

but is it survival? Yes, they were probably **** men anyway, and don’t get me wrong I’m not glorifying it at all, but look at it from her pov for once 

Defmix100
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

*a stripper 

BIG difference bb

y are y’all canceling her? Lol she did what she had to do to survive, y’all don’t know what some people have to do to get bye, some people have it HARD, the privilege jumped out. Is it a good thing to rob people? OFC NOT duh 

but is it survival? Yes, they were probably **** men anyway, and don’t get me wrong I’m not glorifying it at all, but look at it from her pov for once 

would you be here for a guy drugging women and robbing them?

Fernster7

I have also been through some awful **** but I would never do stuff like that. The length some of you will go to defend these trash people. :wtf:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived