Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma was ideated by Eli Russel Linnetz!

fivefoottwo

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Nicklev said:

Don't forget that people who attended said that was magnificent. You can't live it through YouTube shaking videos.

I mean, everyone is allowed their own opinions, but Enigma is amazing. I’ve been to a bunch of her tours and Enigma is one of my favorites. 

Definitely enjoy it better than I did Joanne World Tour and ARTRAVE. 

People just like to bitch. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fivefoottwo
10 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

And you'all didn't believe me and @gagawhoami when he said  the instagram photos were supposed to be for the original Enigma.  :oops::oops::oops:

"This is the OG concept for #Enigma @ParkTheaterLV and the promoters thought it was too dark/controversial and they re-worked with @EliLinnetz and decided to go with the @inezandvinoodh black light shoot because it was more fitting/eye-catching for Vegas."

how does this interview prove anything  that you clearly made up? delusional...

Nicklev

Jazznigma is so so beautiful! At first the best of the musicians (Mr. Newman and them all) doing the entrance and then she appears on stage... Delivering in classy. Timeless and passionate. She is giving her best. Thanks Gaga!

Schizophonic

are we even sure her album is not enigma as well themed? not that we have full lg6 with a animie ga. hope not.

TimisaMonster

Well the storyline is weird and the stage is basic so Gaga should've said NO...I wanna do THIS Eli...thank you next

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Catnikko

I feel like anyone that doesn't like enigma should realise literally nothing she does is gonna please what you want because it's literally what everyone said they wanted for how long :air: Complaining about the wig imagine if they went to the manchester MB2.0 :air: 

Actual patient

Jay.P

Wow this is actually one of the few times she lets someone else tell her what to do

Do you hear that? It's poison.

KleinGa
22 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

Anyways, R.I.P. to Enigma 1.0 (“I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.” ) that was scrappe

Now I really wanna see what she had in mind :messga:

gagzus

So I’m presuming the photo shoot she did with him on instagram was for her original Enigma idea? dammit they looked so good

BabylonHooker
11 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

how does this interview prove anything  that you clearly made up? delusional...

the interview is what that insider said :rip: what's not clicking ?
"Gaga and I took some pictures together and she was like, “I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.And because I’m so nuts, I was like "no" and then designed a whole stage and came up with this story "

"This is the OG concept for #Enigma @ParkTheaterLV and the promoters thought it was too dark/controversial and they re-worked with @EliLinnetz

What would you think "some pictures together" that they took were ? They're obviously the instagram photos .

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived