💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma was ideated by Eli Russel Linnetz!

fivefoottwo

Featured Posts

Just now, hurricane326 said:

Well they must have been really early demos

Hmmm not really cause apparently ARTPOP was meant to be released earlier than it ended up being released

Why do I feel like I’m constantly talking about the ARTPOP era

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Red said:

They also join the “real” Born This Way album cover, “original ARTPOP” and “pop version of *insert A Star Is Born song here*”

I'm looking at all the threads crying over the original ARTPOP. LMs are so predictable. 

6 minutes ago, Red said:

Hmmm not really cause apparently ARTPOP was meant to be released earlier than it ended up being released

Why do I feel like I’m constantly talking about the ARTPOP era

Some fans are still salty.

Just now, mauvais said:

I'm looking at all the threads crying over the original ARTPOP. LMs are so predictable. 

We don’t even (and won’t ever) know if any of Gaga’s alleged original plans for anything she released were any better than the things we got, it’s kinda useless to keep reminiscing of it or being mad at Gaga for changing things because we didn’t like what we got. 

But in this Enigma situation I’m triggered cause Eli just took the idea I had that Gaga put an effort into it and shot it in the head

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fresco

The article says that Linnetz is a "pathological fantastical liar".

He says he gets 7 figures for his creative direction per day. ( $1 million or more per day)

He had never designed a stage before Enigma. It's just apppalling to me that a pathological fantastical liar with no experience ends up designing Enigma stage.

I'm astonished and perplexed that he could actually be paid that absurd amount of money for creative direction. That will empty a bank account fast.

Gaga needs to get rid of Linnetz. Block him from calling. She doesn't need to work with pathological liars that are grossly overpaid for their lack of experience.

Interview 2 is a photoshoot with a nude. Gaga doesn't need to do another photoshoot like that right now. She has the GP interested now. And they were Not interested in her because of nudity. I hope she does not succumb to his desires to photograph nudes. She does not need to be nude now!

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, Slip7676 said:

He says he gets 7 figures for his creative direction per day. ( $1 million or more per day)

He had never designed a stage before Enigma. It's just apppalling to me that a pathological fantastical liar with no experience ends up designing Enigma stage.

I'm astonished and perplexed that he could actually be paid that absurd amount of money for creative direction. That will empty a bank account fast.

Gaga needs to get rid of Linnetz. Block him from calling. She doesn't need to work with pathological liars that are grossly overpaid for their lack of experience.

He isn’t so inexperienced anymore. His work with Kanye and the Kardashians demands the high price tag. Whether you respect them or not, that’s why. Even if we all dislike Kanye, he gives a seal of approval for trends in the industry.

Sam98
8 minutes ago, Slip7676 said:

I think they were probably referring to his teen years. And how could you even think to know someone enough to say sh*t like this from only reading a single interview?

Between you and Eli, you're the one looking the most entitled:coffee:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Chromatic

I don't think he meant to come off arrogant. Sounds like he's just really excited about Gaga trusting his guts.

Fresco

For perspective, the CEO of Twitter makes $0. The Chief Financial officer of Twitter makes $14 million a year for all of his experience and responsibility. That $38,000 a day, which is more money than most people make in a year.  

7 figures a day is grossly overpaid for a photographer/creative director. If the Kardashians like him so much, they can keep him.  If it was his idea to have the screen go black and only have instrumental guitar play during the interludes after Petga, his creativity sucks. It isn't worth $1 million a day.

The article says Linnetz is a pathological liar. I didn't make that up.

BabylonHooker

And you'all didn't believe me and @gagawhoami when he said  the instagram photos were supposed to be for the original Enigma.  :oops::oops::oops:

"This is the OG concept for #Enigma @ParkTheaterLV and the promoters thought it was too dark/controversial and they re-worked with @EliLinnetz and decided to go with the @inezandvinoodh black light shoot because it was more fitting/eye-catching for Vegas."

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Miracle
2 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

Link:

Excerpt on Gaga: 

Gaga and I took some pictures together and she was like, “I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.” And because I’m so nuts, I was like "no" and then designed a whole stage and came up with this story and said, “This is how I would do it.” And she was like, “Okay, let’s do it.” It was a beautiful collaboration and I'm honored she let me into her world.

Eli briefly mentions his involvement in the LV Residency in an interview, stating that he had designed the whole stage and came up with the storyline that we had today. I think that is such an interesting fact about the show. He also mentions that him and Gaga "took some pictures together" which in my opinion basically confirms that those B&W photosets we got on Instagram were all just for fun, more like a creative outlet and collaboration for Gaga.

Anyways, R.I.P. to Enigma 1.0 (“I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.” ) that was scrapped :vegas: May you rest in peace with the original LG5

Hide contents

This made me really curious as to what was the original Enigma concept Gaga had tbh.

Hide contents

Also this is not entirely crediting ERL for Enigma btw, he was a huge part of the ideation and Gaga liked it well enough to continue the collaboration into the show we have today

Link isn't working and I'd like to see the explicit pics

Zander

Are people mad she didn’t come up with it? She’s just a curator of the ideas that people approach her with. I’m sure she believed this was better than her idea. The guy just seems happy that she went for his idea, I mean if a superstar like her said to go for my idea I’d be slightly arrogant to. :huntyga:

As a whole I like enigma. The storyline is a bit confusing at times and doesn’t seem to make sense but visually I think it’s amazing. 

Bradley

Well Gaga made the right choice because Enigma is the best show she made. :ohwell:

Yes I said it. :ohwell:

I mean I attended the show and my impression was that she outdid basically 10 other artists I have seen live, including herself for the Joanne World Tour, which I thought was freaking brilliant already, so that speaks a lot about how great of a show Enigma is.

My mom attended lots of concerts with me as well and she thought Enigma was better than Katy Perry, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears.

59 minutes ago, Slip7676 said:

Interview 2 is a photoshoot with a nude. Gaga doesn't need to do another photoshoot like that right now. She has the GP interested now. And they were Not interested in her because of nudity. I hope she does not succumb to his desires to photograph nudes. She does not need to be nude now!

I want to see her naked all the time. I need more nude photoshoots. :firega: Honestly, GP hated nude women because they were living in stone age, and now they appreciate women who dare to take pics naked. 

Like what you Sea?

Archived