Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma was ideated by Eli Russel Linnetz!

fivefoottwo

Featured Posts

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Please link to his a$$

Click the link and scroll (unless that wasn't him in the article)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fivefoottwo
23 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I need to see what Gaga originally had planned for this show cause the enigma we got, ain't it. I really think she should've hired professional writers for this show if she wanted to really add a storyline. 

i wouldn’t go so far as to say it “ain’t it”, but i definitely believe there could’ve been better ideas, especially now that we know gaga had a whole other concept planned before eli came into the picture. i just personally find it absurd that gaga ditched her whole plan for an idea that was came up independently/abruptly by eli (without being asked). that being said gaga is the artist and so i have to trust that her intuition that eli’s idea was the best way to showcase her art and respect it. 

fivefoottwo
Just now, Borislshere said:

Click the link and scroll (unless that wasn't him in the article)

pretty sure it’s him, it’s on his insta with captions/comments that implies it is :fan:

fivefoottwo
12 minutes ago, Nemo said:

10 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

It's gone girls anyone have a backup

1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

It was deleted

original link seems to be working for me. https://www.ssense.com/en-us/editorial/culture/eli-russell-linnetz-creative-director-renaissance-boy?utm_term=collabshare try this link instead?

...and just like that the original Enigma  joins the original LG5 as another thing  everyone can fantasize about because they hate Enigma and Joanne   :oops:

3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

...and just like that the original Enigma  joins the original LG5 as another thing  everyone can fantasize about because they hate Enigma and Joanne   :oops:

Sad really

ZiggyZiggs

Lmao @ everyone who said gaga’s Collaborators should stop being yes men lol this just proves we don’t **** about what happens bts and should keep our judgements to ourselves 

5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

They also join the “real” Born This Way album cover, “original ARTPOP” and “pop version of *insert A Star Is Born song here*”

4 minutes ago, Red said:

They also join the “real” Born This Way album cover, “original ARTPOP” and “pop version of *insert A Star Is Born song here*”

What is original ARTPOP

Just now, hurricane326 said:

What is original ARTPOP

Legend has it Gaga deleted ARTPOP and started it over when she broke her hip

Just now, Red said:

Legend has it Gaga deleted ARTPOP and started it over when she broke her hip

Well they must have been really early demos

Archived