💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

@gagawhoami predicts April 26th release

Dawson

Featured Posts

andy232000

Literally the worst idea. Engame comes out that day. Everyones gonna be taklking about that

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
12 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

At least if they’re wrong we can finally debunk them

I feel they've been debunked so many times. But yeah, I mean, they could be right, I too think a release in April or early May is very likely. I guess I should start a Twitter account too. :awkney:

disco stick tester, inquire within

meltedplastic
21 minutes ago, Thotiana said:

Gaga’s music isn’t coming anytime soon. Because of Billie Eilish. Interscope has to put all their energy on their debut artist. Whose debut album is dropping next week. So an April 26th release is something anyone of us could predict.

yall really think billie eyelash is gonna steal gagas spotlight? .....please

Teal Ambition

Yeah they got that from PopJustice

source.gif

Basically everything that account says aligns with things I've read on PopJustice... NEXT

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

27monster27
6 minutes ago, meltedplastic said:

yall really think billie eyelash is gonna steal gagas spotlight? .....please

I think they were referring to how Interscope might put more effort into promoting Billie Eilish than Lady Gaga.

he/him/his

meltedplastic
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

I think they were referring to how Interscope might put more effort into promoting Billie Eilish than Lady Gaga.

i suspected thats what they mean im just having a laugh sis

Omg I'm legit so annoyed with all these posts that I actually logged into my GGD account to comment. Why would Gaga change the images on all of her social media platforms and then wait a month to release new stuff or announce something? That's too long of a gap and the hype will most certainly die surrounding this. There's no point in being that cryptic and waiting that long to release/say something. I feel it's coming sooner than we think. Half of y'all are woke af and half of you overthink everything. It's not that deep, yo.

GAMS, gay popstar

TEANUS

The worst part about any “insider” or anyone who has “inside” information including Admin is that they can’t be proved wrong because we know Gaga changes her mind so often (Paradise, VMAs, etc)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

27monster27
3 minutes ago, meltedplastic said:

i suspected thats what they mean im just having a laugh sis

Oh okay.

he/him/his

Just now, TEANUS said:

The worst part about any “insider” or anyone who has “inside” information including Admin is that they can’t be proved wrong because we know Gaga changes her mind so often (Paradise, VMAs, etc)

PREACH. These "insiders" are always vague enough to the point where they can say whatever they want. So annoying. Can we all just agree that new music is coming and none of us know for sure when? Damn.

GAMS, gay popstar

Smithy
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Exactly anytime something doesn’t materialize  it’s “oh they pushed it back/forward” “oh they scrapped it and have a new plan”

like, why y’all so gullible :saladga:

9 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Exactly anytime something doesn’t materialize  it’s “oh they pushed it back/forward” “oh they scrapped it and have a new plan”

like, why y’all so gullible :saladga:

Can't we all just be excited that something is coming and enjoy the fact that we are getting new material instead of ruining it with all these rumors and fake insiders? We been knew she's releasing new material and we DO NOT know exactly when. I hate hearing "soon", but y'all...it's coming soon. Be patient. Get your work on, go for a walk, eat some good food, smoke a fatty and rediscover old Gaga tracks that you don't listen to anymore. I re-listened to BTW the other day and forgot how much I liked it. That's keeping me busy while we wait.

GAMS, gay popstar

ferretti
14 minutes ago, trevorrobertlee said:

Omg I'm legit so annoyed with all these posts that I actually logged into my GGD account to comment. Why would Gaga change the images on all of her social media platforms and then wait a month to release new stuff or announce something? That's too long of a gap and the hype will most certainly die surrounding this. There's no point in being that cryptic and waiting that long to release/say something. I feel it's coming sooner than we think. Half of y'all are woke af and half of you overthink everything. It's not that deep, yo.

Although I do think it's coming soon (but I think a month or so is soon), if we're abiding by G A G A being LG6, then she started this nonsense with the photoshoots back in August, so.......

disco stick tester, inquire within

Dawson
1 minute ago, trevorrobertlee said:

Can't we all just be excited that something is coming an enjoy the fact that we are getting new material instead of ruining it with all these rumors and fake insiders? We been knew she's releasing new material and we DO NOT know exactly when. I hate hearing "soon", but y'all...it's coming soon. Be patient. Get your work on, go for a walk, eat some good food, smoke a fatty and rediscover old Gaga tracks that you don't listen to anymore. I re-listened to BTW the other day and forgot how much I liked it. That's keeping me busy while we wait.

You're on a Gaga fan forum in a thread marked rumor, what did you expect to find :wtfga:

Archived