Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First pop song you ever heard?

shame

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Believe by Cher was very popular when I was born. So baby me heard it playing on the radio when I went home from hospital or something. :selena: 

It's crazy to think there was a first song your heard. And that will be a last:ph34r:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

I can't be certain about the first one, but this was probably the first pop song I fell in love with

shame
56 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Two little girls sang it in front of our school and called it Romeo and Juliet :laughga:

I was 9

THIS SONG OMG. I remember obsessing over this video when it only had like 23M views. I stanned Taylor so hard back then even though this was the only song I knew. :air:

angels forever, forever angels

12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Believe by Cher was very popular when I was born. So baby me heard it playing on the radio when I went home from hospital or something. :selena: 

It's crazy to think there was a first song your heard. And that will be a last:ph34r:

Read this and sparked this little thing in my head.

I hope Gaga dies before I do. I can’t imagine not being able to listen to every single Gaga song ever released. 

Ill probably live longer so whatever, I’m like a decade younger than her.

Definitely the first pop song I was ever OBSESSED with was Circus by Britney Spears. It would ALWAYS play on MTV when I was little and my mom also loved the song, which was unusual cause she hates Britney Spears :laughga:

Before that I was more into “rockish” music, like Spiderwebs by No Doubt, that song is fire :firega: As well as that music video being the first thing I ever watched on YouTube :)

Queen Bitch

According to my dad, Like A Virgin when I was 3, but I don't remember that:huntyga:

I'm sure I heard lots of famous pop songs, but the first pop song I remember hearing, is a song from my country called I Won't Be Crying by one of my favorite groups Infernal. My lil gay ass was obsessed with the song and video (though today I can see how basic the video really was:selena:) . 

Adding the video so you can hear what 7 year old me was bopping to

brucee

as far as i can remember it's the spice girls. I was fan when I was like 5/6 i also had the single stronger by Britney Spears.

hello hello baby.

lifeasgeorge

I vividly remember singing Genie in A Bottle by Christina Aguilera to my mom while she drove me to preschool  :ladyhaha:

live and let live

RudraCNG
4 minutes ago, brucee said:

as far as i can remember it's the spice girls. I was fan when I was like 5/6 i also had the single stronger by Britney Spears.

Mess, I forgot the Spice Girls. I was like obsessed with 'Spice', their first album.

Archived