rumor

Gaga + Jeremy Renner

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

So Renner really is gay? I didn't know that.

I very weary of gay rumors because they surround literally every actor.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Fresco

How did Gaga manage to go to a jazz club with Renner and not be photographed together?  :saladga: She dressed UP, wore the ostrich fur and everything that night. :kara:

Somebody must be holding back on some pictures. 

Bigmac1162
16 minutes ago, Slip7676 said:

How did Gaga manage to go to a jazz club with Renner and not be photographed together?  :saladga: She dressed UP, wore the ostrich fur and everything that night. :kara:

Somebody must be holding back on some pictures. 

Wondered that myself. And no pictures of her clubbing with vanderpump either. She must  have made a deal with paps

LilyLark
6 hours ago, perfectdelusion said:

that'd make sense honestly. i'm not one for believing she's the type to do "PR" relationships, but i wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't blossom beyond tabloids. i'm sure we'll see them hanging out as friends, but i really don't think this is gonna turn into anything. 

if it was, why would her team send out this big story to every tabloid of them hanging out as friends? it's funny since all the tabloids are being tipped off to make it seem like they're dating  but the article says that they aren't romantic.

i mean maybe it's for the Bradley rumors but even they died down so idk, it's strange. maybe it's just mutual promo for them. 

See, I don't think it's a big story. A big story would be them getting papped together and a splashy large headline article in People or US about a potential new romance. Instead, it's a little blip released on Thursday (Friday is news dump day with tabs, but Thursday and Saturday are also used, too) saying they are friends who may have the potential for more. Just enough to link her with a new man, but not enough to encourage the tabs to stalk her and go crazy.

I don't see her as the type to typically do a PR relationship either, but as I said before is makes sense in this case. It's promo for him, and it kills off the lingering BCoop rumors for her and the potential for someone to try and Taylor Swift her lyrics. And the BCoop rumors have defn. died down a lot, but if he and Irina break up within the next few months the tabs would surely find some way to drag Gaga into it—and it would be harder for them to do so if she was linked, even temporarily, to a different man.

LilyLark
5 hours ago, Bigmac1162 said:

Wondered that myself. And no pictures of her clubbing with vanderpump either. She must  have made a deal with paps

Jazz club had very low lighting in the room.

RAMROD

Gaga is gonna be casted as Susan Storm, or Rogue in future MCU movies. Bookmark me :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blastertoyo
13 hours ago, Marionette said:

So you’re my new best friend I hope you’re cool with that

Hello best friend :flower:

please enlighten me to death

perfectdelusion
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

See, I don't think it's a big story. A big story would be them getting papped together and a splashy large headline article in People or US about a potential new romance. Instead, it's a little blip released on Thursday (Friday is news dump day with tabs, but Thursday and Saturday are also used, too) saying they are friends who may have the potential for more. Just enough to link her with a new man, but not enough to encourage the tabs to stalk her and go crazy.

I don't see her as the type to typically do a PR relationship either, but as I said before is makes sense in this case. It's promo for him, and it kills off the lingering BCoop rumors for her and the potential for someone to try and Taylor Swift her lyrics. And the BCoop rumors have defn. died down a lot, but if he and Irina break up within the next few months the tabs would surely find some way to drag Gaga into it—and it would be harder for them to do so if she was linked, even temporarily, to a different man.

I mean, it is still a pretty big story - even People mag picked it up. There won’t even be a denial from her camp (that obviously set the rumor up) because the article says that they’re just friendly even if it’s packaged to be “they’re dating!!”. 

Therefore the casual GP will probably stumble upon one of the headlines, not bother to read the article, and just assume they’re dating. Honestly it reminds me of the DiCaprio/Rihanna rumors that was created by the tabs because they hung out/partied a couple times, lol.

Also if it is just for the lingering Cooper rumors, that would be only more beneficial to her next single. Imagine all the soccer moms listening to her new single to analyze the lyrics. She should bank off of the rumors while she can. :fan:

Hopefully they don’t actually try to milk these rumors with a photo op cuz Renner is... bleh.

Archived