Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga + Jeremy Renner

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

LilyLark
1 hour ago, GatorDontPlay said:

Is she also friendly with Kristoffer, his 'roommate'? :tea:

I thought they were just business partners, and roommates way back in the day? But yeah, I think Gaga and Renner may just be friends and doing a PR stunt for a reason...or the tabs just were slow as h*ll to pick up on the jazz story and it could be real...or it could just be BS based off the fact that they hung out together one night.

But if it is PR, it makes sense why both of them would do it. Renner could use some PR with Avengers ending because who knows if Hawkeye is going to be written into Hawkgirl.  Also, even though he's been in quality films outside of Marvel (American Hustle, Arrival, Wind River) his profile is very low. Quite possibly, he needs a temporary beard, too. The GP doesn't follow gossip all that closely, but the Oscars had a huge audience and the legit newspapers were even talking about Gaga and Rocket's chemistry. Combine that with the grocery store tabloids still not giving up on BCoop, even tho it's now only in the lowest of the tabs....and the triangle narrative could easily be revived by some person trying to Taylor Swift her lyrics. Denying sh8t to Gossip Cop isn't necessarily going to reach the general public, a new man will...So by "stepping" out with a new man, but not confirming anything so they don't feed the gossip further...it can possibly get the tabs to remove her from the Rocket/Irina triangle. And in case Irina and Rocket break up, no one can blame her because she's connected to someone else.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bizcochito

Enews just said it's no romantic just friends. :legend: Miss Jeremy can introduce Chris Evans to Gaga now. :excited2:

Maleficent

I really want her to be single for a while. Just so she can focus on herself. She’s not any less of a person when she’s a single unit 

perfectdelusion
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I thought they were just business partners, and roommates way back in the day? But yeah, I think Gaga and Renner may just be friends and doing a PR stunt for a reason...or the tabs just were slow as h*ll to pick up on the jazz story and it could be real...or it could just be BS based off the fact that they hung out together one night.

But if it is PR, it makes sense why both of them would do it. Renner could use some PR with Avengers ending because who knows if Hawkeye is going to be written into Hawkgirl.  Also, even though he's been in quality films outside of Marvel (American Hustle, Arrival, Wind River) his profile is very low. Quite possibly, he needs a temporary beard, too. The GP doesn't follow gossip all that closely, but the Oscars had a huge audience and the legit newspapers were even talking about Gaga and Rocket's chemistry. Combine that with the grocery store tabloids still not giving up on BCoop, even tho it's now only in the lowest of the tabs....and the triangle narrative could easily be revived by some person trying to Taylor Swift her lyrics. Denying sh8t to Gossip Cop isn't necessarily going to reach the general public, a new man will...So by "stepping" out with a new man, but not confirming anything so they don't feed the gossip further...it can possibly get the tabs to remove her from the Rocket/Irina triangle. And in case Irina and Rocket break up, no one can blame her because she's connected to someone else.

that'd make sense honestly. i'm not one for believing she's the type to do "PR" relationships, but i wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't blossom beyond tabloids. i'm sure we'll see them hanging out as friends, but i really don't think this is gonna turn into anything. 

if it was, why would her team send out this big story to every tabloid of them hanging out as friends? it's funny since all the tabloids are being tipped off to make it seem like they're dating  but the article says that they aren't romantic.

i mean maybe it's for the Bradley rumors but even they died down so idk, it's strange. maybe it's just mutual promo for them. 

6 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

2prtjiw.jpg

So you’re my new best friend I hope you’re cool with that

Bizcochito
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

I really want her to be single for a while. Just so she can focus on herself. She’s not any less of a person when she’s a single unit 

Tea. but knowing our girl, she finna be engaged by the end of the year. :coffee:

perfectdelusion
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

IA but we all know how she is. she's clearly afraid of being alone, so she'll keep relationships past their expiration date and  quickly get with somebody else. i hope she finds inner happiness with being alone, there's nothing wrong with being single and she still has plenty of time to find the right person. :noparty:

ZiggyZiggs

All these sudden relationship news are defo PR stuff her team is doing to diffuse the BradGa home wrecker rumors, smart imo

Bizcochito
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

All these sudden relationship news are defo PR stuff her team is doing to diffuse the BradGa home wrecker rumors, smart imo

Bobby be doing his job :applause:

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

from rocket raccoon to hawkeye, what's going on gaga :poot:

She has a thing for super heroes? :shrug:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
6 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

2prtjiw.jpg

You win the internet today!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

GatorDontPlay
29 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I thought they were just business partners, and roommates way back in the day?

That's the official story. But no, even when Renner was still married he was living with them in the same house.

31 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

it can possibly get the tabs to remove her from the Rocket/Irina triangle. And in case Irina and Rocket break up, no one can blame her because she's connected to someone else.

Bingo! Expect LG6 very very very soon... ;)

Archived