music news

Interview: Grimes wants to change name & new album information

tomsches

Featured Posts

Just now, RAMROD said:

Why not change it into  a symbol that nobody can spell instead? :poot:

The new album

Pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconeosis 

By À͇̭͈͈͚͕͙́̀n̡͈͚̼̬̫͈̦̤͈̭͕̪̯̭̘̻̦̱͟t̶̶̘̳͎͖̞̦͓͖̟͍̝̭́̀́í̵̛͉͖̫̯͉̤̀ͅd̵̴̛҉̬̣̦̱̹̮̣̙̺̭̗͎̥̼̭̤͘ͅi̛̫̖̦͕̱̘̤̻̞̘̳̝͙̗̗̙͙͜ͅs̸͡҉̸̫̝̣͙̤̝̠̹͎͕̘̫͖͔̠͍̞͎è̴̢̧̝͕͙̼͓͡s̯̝̞̤͉̹̤͡t҉̶̷͉͎̜a͘͘҉̟͓̲̝̯̠͚̱͉b̛̩̜͓̦̮̻̘͕͙̩̹̩̝̩̦̟ĺ̗̬͍͙̺͕̝̬̖ͅi̡̛̺̮͉̹̩͕͕̭̫̮̦͚̖͢͜s̵̢̯̟͈͎̜̲̦̜̺͔̟̭h̷҉̨̼̺̞̤̬̜̯̫ͅm҉̶͓̩͓͝e͇̦̗͚͍̱̙̥̱͚̖̯̝̹̗̫̕n͢͞҉̪̰̘͔̤̠͖̲̤̙̼͎̘̞̪͡t͏̛͜͏͎͈̫̥̺̤̮̖̯̝͎̱̞̟̭͔̤̞a̴̵̢̘̞̤͙̜̱͇̯͎̗̰̰̩ŗ͉̱̫̣̣̪̝̬̱̞ͅi̷̯̲̲͎̳̗̘͇̺͜ą͈̜͚̱̜͙͍̗́͡͡n̴̮̱͉͙̲͚̹̻͎̖͙̣̰͚̭̗̦̝͠͠ͅi̴̸̩̤̗̥͍̟͈̗̮͍̳̲͍̰̹͔ͅs͖͕̰̹̻̱̻̜̭̗̱͟͡m̸̝̖̥͕̘̺̙̥̯͖̹̖̟̗̞̬͞

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

The new album

Pneumonultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconeosis 

By À͇̭͈͈͚͕͙́̀n̡͈͚̼̬̫͈̦̤͈̭͕̪̯̭̘̻̦̱͟t̶̶̘̳͎͖̞̦͓͖̟͍̝̭́̀́í̵̛͉͖̫̯͉̤̀ͅd̵̴̛҉̬̣̦̱̹̮̣̙̺̭̗͎̥̼̭̤͘ͅi̛̫̖̦͕̱̘̤̻̞̘̳̝͙̗̗̙͙͜ͅs̸͡҉̸̫̝̣͙̤̝̠̹͎͕̘̫͖͔̠͍̞͎è̴̢̧̝͕͙̼͓͡s̯̝̞̤͉̹̤͡t҉̶̷͉͎̜a͘͘҉̟͓̲̝̯̠͚̱͉b̛̩̜͓̦̮̻̘͕͙̩̹̩̝̩̦̟ĺ̗̬͍͙̺͕̝̬̖ͅi̡̛̺̮͉̹̩͕͕̭̫̮̦͚̖͢͜s̵̢̯̟͈͎̜̲̦̜̺͔̟̭h̷҉̨̼̺̞̤̬̜̯̫ͅm҉̶͓̩͓͝e͇̦̗͚͍̱̙̥̱͚̖̯̝̹̗̫̕n͢͞҉̪̰̘͔̤̠͖̲̤̙̼͎̘̞̪͡t͏̛͜͏͎͈̫̥̺̤̮̖̯̝͎̱̞̟̭͔̤̞a̴̵̢̘̞̤͙̜̱͇̯͎̗̰̰̩ŗ͉̱̫̣̣̪̝̬̱̞ͅi̷̯̲̲͎̳̗̘͇̺͜ą͈̜͚̱̜͙͍̗́͡͡n̴̮̱͉͙̲͚̹̻͎̖͙̣̰͚̭̗̦̝͠͠ͅi̴̸̩̤̗̥͍̟͈̗̮͍̳̲͍̰̹͔ͅs͖͕̰̹̻̱̻̜̭̗̱͟͡m̸̝̖̥͕̘̺̙̥̯͖̹̖̟̗̞̬͞

more like

artist name: ┗(◣△◢) ┛

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Suspiria
4 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

She's completely changed and became a sell out, changing her name makes sense.

At least then I can say I enjoy Grimes without being problematic

How did she become a sellout?:oprah: It seems to me like she's the same artist she's always been, just now she has a bigger budget to actually bring her visions into reality.

Ryusei
15 minutes ago, ode said:

wait, why does she regret the "Flesh Without Blood" video so much?

Cause she feels like it‘s not good enough, not ethereal enough, not well-shot enough etc. she‘s in a tough spot cause she hates touring and basically does it for money to put back into her projects cause she loves doing visuals and music but obv. That money isnt just flowing in with no work. Maybe elon can give her some funding for the visuals for that new album so she can be content with it lol she‘s just a perfectionist who always thinks that her work isnt good enough but she HAS TO put it out at some point otherwise nothing ever happens

Musery

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

more like

artist name: ┗(◣△◢) ┛

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈ is shook

Tom Nook

The pressedt jumped out a few times in this thread :awkney: well anyways I’m excited to see what she has in store for the next album even in the future when she moves on from Grimes to c 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Pacify Him
6 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Oh she’s still this Elon, I thought they broke up?

Well... you thought wrong! :applause:

OT: Here for it, whatever she’s planning to do. She record that public execution tho :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived