💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Closest You’ve Been to Unstanning Gaga?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

Shipper

Nothing so far. 

Im a fan but i know i dont direct her life.  I enjoy being surprised with the new things she wants to try regardless if it i think it is beneficial to her career or not. 

I mean,  i was here during ARTPOP era and her questionable interviews and the Abramovic stuff she did and the puking in a stage and I was ok with it. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

I didn’t want to unstan or burn my stan card, but I did become a little bit irritated during the tributes era.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Cerny

Gaga is quite the inconsistent artist in my opinion, for every moment of greatness you can usually encounter a few underwhelming moments coming right after. But when she delivers, she absolutely does. That makes it hard to ignore her.

I guess you can also say that her highs are that high.

AndiGaga

I unstanned a little bit when she canceled the Joanne Tour and the concert in Cologne, which i was about to attend. I needed half a year to really stan her again, i was so sad.

LaLuna

Never has the thought of unstanning her ever crossed my mind. The closest thing to a negative reaction I've had towards Gaga was indifference. If something she does doesn't float my boat, I just move on and focus on something else. 

This fanbase should try that sometime :lolly:

devilrhino

Definitely switched off abit during the C2C / Til it happens to you post ARTPOP realm, AHS sort of made me stan again late 2015, also the oscar performance had me hyped af. I guess it was sort of a dry period of nowhere near the new material she used to release. Suprisingly loved the Joanne era with superbowl, then ASIB blew me away, and now just hoping she nails her next studio record to cement her as a true legend along with MJ, Madonna etc 

holy scheisse

When Gaga was princess high I was going through my own struggle with abusing marijuana. I was convinced it was a miracle plant and my medicine. I didn't see how I was negatively being impacted by the way I was smoking. When she changed her stance and said she was addicted to weed, I resented her and felt like she was helping to spread anti Mj sentiment. Idk it was a ducked up time for me but basically I was upset that she was telling the truth about how weed truly can be abused like anything else and my baby addict mind hated that and felt like I was being called out.... Addicted minds are so fragile. 

Sakrai

I’m honestly shook at how polarizing Joanne was. I ways assumed ARTPOP was that Album...:rip:

6 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

When she went on that yoga/live/laugh/love/positive energy streak 

I still cringe when I think about it. 

:toofunny::toofunny: mess

5 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Gaga is quite the inconsistent artist in my opinion, for every moment of greatness you can usually encounter a few underwhelming moments coming right after. But when she delivers, she absolutely does. That makes it hard to ignore her.

I guess you can also say that her highs are that high.

This is so true. Her highs are incredible, but the payoff is only great when you risk a lot, so when great risk doesn’t work it’s simply a disaster. But hey, all the more reason to stan her to the grave :vegas:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Gaga Lazuli
31 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I considered unstanning when she brought this blasphemy to my website.

Also this. I got over not having DWUW mv in the hopes we would still get the Venus MV

Little Monsters Torture Me

JazzGa

Gaga never did anything that really offended me or I thought was grievously wrong. I thought about un"stan"ing and becoming a regular chill fan in like '15 - '17 because it seemed like her personality changed and the new LA Gaga wasn't as interesting as ye olde Egg Kooky Krazy Ga Ga but 2018Ga brought it to a different level :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

C1trus

I was young back then when I became interested with Gaga because of her exciting visuals and music with light vibes (TF era, that is) tumblr_m3br85qQd51r3sf9do1_500.gif then she started to be explicitly "blasphemous" with Alejandro MV which was too deep and uncomfortable for me to understand at that time AdorableOccasionalFoxhound-size_restrict

and it was fueled by BTW era which was too exhausting for me :air:(Yes, I was raised in a Christian community) 

tumblr_nmqzn1JFQ81ur3gd2o1_400.gif

I was like "where was FunGa I used to like? ":noparty:

I kinda stopped following her the rest of btw era and blindly took refuge with Gaga alternative :poot:IndelibleFatDiplodocus-small.gif

Thankfully, I got back in track with ARTPOP era:koons::heart:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Ryusei
41 minutes ago, Sakrai said:

Now that shes repeaking everyone is stanning so hard :giveup:

But the truth is we had hard years...there’s no shame in that :oops:

we did, but I would even stan her if she didnt even debut in the hot 100 or Billboard 200 anymore just cause I love her music. And through the hard times I just stanned harder because I like supporting artists when they're down, that's when they need the fan-support the most. 

Musery

Schizophonic

not really unstanning but she was unlikeable during the fame perfume promotion. if she kept that mood, it would have been hard to keep on track.

Archived