Gaga Also Changed Spotify header

River

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Gaga my birthday is Friday, I'm turning 33 and that's depressing, I'm just saying Gaga :messga:

Happy Birthday! You're as young as you'll ever be right now! Don't let it slip away! Oh wait, it's leaving right now. Go Catch it!

Purr more, hiss less.

Judas Oyster

17 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

To be fair, we don't know that it's officially named that, but if it is I'm excited. She can't call an album Gaga without being a mysterious fashion-forward dance-pop-electronic-rock extravaganza! But then again, she can do N-E-THING

17 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

If it's dark electronic industrial music, I'll take it! 

16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

At first, I thought that people were really stretching to say that the title would be "GAGA" just because of one little tattoo, but after she changed all of her profile pics, I am 100% confident that that is either the name of the album or a major theme of the album.

15 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

I don't like it because it's kinda generic. But I hope it's more about the "terminology" Gaga than "Lady Gaga", you know, Lady Gaga is the personification of "Gaga", so, if the album is called just GAGA not Lady Gaga, this means the album is not about the person Lady Gaga, but GAGA itself. It that makes sense. :laughga:

15 minutes ago, Deku said:

Honestly titles like that depend entirely on how well the album is received and reviewed. If it's a smash then the title is iconic. If it fails then it will probably do a lot of damage to her credibility and image.

I thought about it long ago. Firstly I thought it was basic for Gaga.

But seeing the tattoo/image I actually like it more, and given she has tattooed it can be it. I'm still not 100% behind it but getting there :giggle:

If it's GAGA then I'm very excited because it sounds like a very big album project since it's not referring to a particular theme, just pure GAGA. I know what you mean @jujubaruda and I agree. Maybe she's using GAGA as in energy theme. And yes if it's GAGA there are infinite possibilities @FATCAT :D Could be basic to her roots not in as in Joanne country but more piano and rock based. Could be energetic and powerful beats (hello SOPHIE). Could be a mix. But if greatest hits albums were relevant in todays industry it's a name more appropriate for that.

I'm actually just hoping it's coming in the summer but probably not which then can mean she's just hyping us for nothing... Hopefully not!

@Davian

FATCAT
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Something is coming this Friday or next Friday. I AM CONVINCED. 

I think Gaga will say something tomorrow or early Friday as to ease early hype/disappointment, unless she's releasing this Friday.

Purr more, hiss less.

Morphine Prince
Just now, FATCAT said:

I think Gaga will say something tomorrow or early Friday as to ease early hype/disappointment, unless she's releasing this Friday.

She HAS TO.

But we all know how she is :air: 

LaLa
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Happy Birthday! You're as young as you'll ever be right now! Don't let it slip away! Oh wait, it's leaving right now. Go Catch it!

Thanks...

tenor.gif?itemid=4318319

Spoiler

don't worry, I'm not actually upset lol... rather turn 33 than never turn 33 :/

FATCAT

I don't think it's a greatest hits album because Gaga would never release something like that, at least not this early. She sees her career as much longer than typical.

Purr more, hiss less.

iAstroLeo
16 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

This was probably the most deceiving hype visual she's done. This doesn't even hint on it being anything close to Perfect Illusion.

But I'll still never forget the moment she revealed it! Good times.

It was a perfect illusion :poot:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

She HAS TO.

But we all know how she is :air: 

I'm tempted to go on a rampage with "It's not coming Friday" threads, but I'm kind of excited for a meltdown. We need one.

Purr more, hiss less.

ModernEcstasy

Oh no. I didn’t even think about the possibility of a greatest hits titled “GAGA”

Please don’t let it be this :air:

Archived