💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Girls Aloud

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

Is this a leak?!! F*** IT'S SO GOOOD.

http://offliberty.com/#http://soundcloud.com/davide-bianco-1/girls-aloud-on-the-metro

LINK HERE!!

OMGGGG IT'S SO GOOOOOOD. HAVEN'T EXPEREICNED A FIRST LISTEN LIKE THIS IN SOOOOO LONG

YAAAAAAAAAS

ON THE METRO > SOMETHING NEW

A King With No Crown

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirtyRichHooker

• steven1992

• soixont

• elixt

I'm trying not to listen.. my album might come tomorrow!

IT'S HQ SO LISTEN. IT'S SLAYING ME RIGHT NOWWWWW

I think it is a leak I know it's so amazing!! and thanks for the link :excited2:

NP bb, i love it so so so muchhhh OMG I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELFFFFF. Love Nicola <3 can't believe she wrote this amazing ****.

A King With No Crown

NP bb, i love it so so so muchhhh OMG I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELFFFFF. Love Nicola <3 can't believe she wrote this amazing ****.

It's is as amazing as Something New and I have not stopped listening to the song since it came out and it has over 50 plays on my iTunes

It's is as amazing as Something New and I have not stopped listening to the song since it came out and it has over 50 plays on my iTunes

This is better than something new I think. Personally love the melody and the breakdownssss

A King With No Crown

This is better than something new I think. Personally love the melody and the breakdownssss

I love both songs about the same but On The Metro needs to grow on me more :flutter:

why would you do this to me?? :')

Well your box set probably arrives today, so along with listening to On The Metro you have to provide DL's for Every Now and Then :)

A King With No Crown

This

On The Metro still on repeat......I couldn't get to sleep last night just cause I was listening to it on repeat.

I'm not exaggerating but I freaking LOVE IT.

A King With No Crown

On The Metro still on repeat......I couldn't get to sleep last night just cause I was listening to it on repeat.

I'm not exaggerating but I freaking LOVE IT.

It'll be repeated a lot today for me that's for sure it's such an amazing song ;)

The things us Music Lover's do right? Lose sleep because of something like this :sweat:

It'll be repeated a lot today for me that's for sure it's such an amazing song ;)

The things us Music Lover's do right? Lose sleep because of something like this :sweat:

Hahahha yes I couldn't stop dancing last night, this is almost as good as the first time I heard Judas - this experience might have been even better because it was my darling Nicola who wrote the song :flutter:

A King With No Crown