Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Katy Perry: "At least I have one fan"

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace
14 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

And in 2013, everyone dragged us back :nails:

If anything, we're bigger people and we try to support other female artists :selena: (the majority, at least I like to think so :selena: 

Bigger people? Yikes...

12 minutes ago, neptugne said:

:rip:  and everyone under the sun dragged Gaga, yet here she is winning Oscars. Every fanbase drags everyone else

Calm down Little Delulus. What I’m saying is that we as a fan based have played a big part in the demise of female-driven pop music. We tore Katy’s ass to shreds when she threatened Gaga, and I’d argue that’s a key factor in her current image. Just trying to take some ownership and make y’all realize we need to support rather than drag.  

The defensiveness is telling. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewRules

Katy Perry is like Marina and The Diamonds, it's not normal for me to pity a pop star this much

Lumiere

Katy just remember that there could be a hundred people in the room but it only takes one person to change your life and that is your one remaining fan.

Runway
33 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

"recent lack in the fanbase" :air: umm, Witness may have flopped with the gp but she still has a pretty big fanbase 

aPfv40K-s6oA7UQINwPtIDeKkklSFF4-eCP-Wds_

Reginald
9 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Bigger people? Yikes...

Calm down Little Delulus. What I’m saying is that we as a fan based have played a big part in the demise of female-driven pop music. We tore Katy’s ass to shreds when she threatened Gaga, and I’d argue that’s a key factor in her current image. Just trying to take some ownership and make y’all realize we need to support rather than drag.  

PREEEEEEAAAAACH

Serial Chiller
36 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

teas :noparty: 

damn this skit gives me emotions. On one hand it shows how cruel and fickle fame is. On the other hand our girl managed to overcome it with her persistence and brilliance. 

loathereality

honestly i would prefer orlando over a collection of 3 biggest fanbases

Othon
16 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

They're not being "defensive." They're disagreeing with you. :awkney:

MrDaniel
43 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

teas :noparty: 

I don't know but i can imagine her at on old age which really makes me sad... omg why am i crying rn

RAMROD

She really gonna treat her stans fighting for her on ATRL like that?!!

Poor dem :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

45 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I really don't understand why everyone is against her now, she's the sweetest person and a great singer :( Witness was great and 365 is amazing :confused:

Great and amazing are strong words :sure:

Monster7

She will repeak soon just like Gaga is living her best moment in her career again 9 years later

nodandsmile

Why y'all pitying her lmfao! She just flopped, a lot of artists went through that and she'll get back up!

Bradley
44 minutes ago, Wisdomless1 said:

I think people normalize what they like and so anything new, even with similar sound, at least is something that feels different instead of more of the same thing.

No matter how different the music is sonically, the artist's voice and demeanor are usually the same and maybe people are just going through a similar upheaval as they did with gags.

Hope this doesn't come off as weird or inappropriate but you are gorgeous and I definitely could use fitness tips from you.

Anyway, I'm really glad Katy found a man that's so nice and supportive of her, they seem really happy together and that's what she deserves. She's an awesome human-being who's also a talented musician and she's one of the best performers I've seen and definitely deserves more success.

Archived