Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sweetener World Tour - Opening Night

SLAG

Featured Posts

dek0de

The stage is original and like nothing I’ve seen before. However, I’m kinda getting BTWB meets artRAVE teas. I live tho. Ugh her noggin.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

It reminds me of the anti tour for a reason. 

The new Rihanna indeed. 

Jennie Kim

loving this, I just hope she includes Touch It eventually.

nikola

Idk but the stage and the whole thing looks kinda cheap... I would expect more from an artist that #1 in the world, idk maybe I am used to over the top shows from people I am a fan of. 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 hour ago, nikola said:

Idk but the stage and the whole thing looks kinda cheap... I would expect more from an artist that #1 in the world, idk maybe I am used to over the top shows from people I am a fan of. 

3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m sorry that stage looks so cheap. Like a Walmart version of Witness the Tour

I’m surprised by these reactions because I feel like she’s never been one to do a big elaborate stage/set. I was expecting just a runway and huge LED screen so I was pleasantly surprised.

Lextyr97
11 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I’m surprised by these reactions because I feel like she’s never been one to do a big elaborate stage/set. I was expecting just a runway and huge LED screen so I was pleasantly surprised.

The stage is better than her last tour but that’s not saying much either. I don’t get her appeal for live performances at all

FentyGa

this was so amazing

i watched the live stream up until be alright n then dipped bc i was tired but looking at the outfits n setlist and ****, i’m so hyped to see her. and my show is 2 days after sweetener’s first anniversary!

Archived