Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

April 5!?

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

I just have a very strong feeling that Gaga will do something totally unexpected with album/concept/release date :giveup: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

SCHEISSEMONTRE

That would be amazing my birthday is on that day. It would be an amazing birthday gift.

Mychal

MsSwan
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

There's basically a rumour thread for every week of the year at this point :rip:

Kind of like the amount of Cher’s Epione visits :rip:

OT: They’d be stupid to push a lead single to later in the year, look at Cardi B, Post Malone, Ariana Grande. This generation has such a short attention span that, if they don’t release within the next month or two after ASIB, they’re literally stupid. It’s not like she was over exposed, but people finally remember her the way they did in 09-10! 

Economy
9 minutes ago, MsSwan said:

OT: They’d be stupid to push a lead single to later in the year, look at Cardi B, Post Malone, Ariana Grande. This generation has such a short attention span that, if they don’t release within the next month or two after ASIB, they’re literally stupid. It’s not like she was over exposed, but people finally remember her the way they did in 09-10! 

What's opione?

And I agree. Within 2-3 months all this Gaga hype will be mostly gone

I wouldn't release the lead single any later than May at the latest

Jeremy Kosinski
6 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

what does single life have to do with lg6 release? :oprah:

That account said original prediction date for album was summer... someone called them on that new timeline not fitting their summer comment and that's where the single comment came in... take it with a grain of salt this account really is kinda split. Some small **** they've gotten right but not like major tea so idk lol i don't get full hyped til I see gaga daily breaking news banner 😂

Born Brave
6 hours ago, Twitter said:

Inb4 she releases a standalone then drops:

But then she did lol

Smithy

Please stop making threads about this fool, it’s so embarrassing, it’s even worse that some of you are gullible enough to buy into it :saladga:

Infinity Wave

If by may he falls into the "Gaga must have changed plans" than we'll know for sure he is cancelled

Colourful

Aqua Mars
19 hours ago, MsSwan said:

I totally agree with this. But are we even sure that it's still relevant for Gags to climb charts + make money? All the strategies would become useless if she wouldn't care about that anymore (ofc Interscope would care but you know) :saladga:

*See’s the cake*

”Cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga, cake like Lady Gaga”

Taide
19 hours ago, MsSwan said:

sis this isn't atrl where you drag everybody based on their avi :rip:

OT: gagawhoami is BS

Archived