Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

With our luck when Gaga will release the whole top 10 will have a lot of points lmao

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia

I just hope that the next single/EP/album or whatever comes while she still has +30M monthly listeners. 

I wish they would do something like the “Billie Eillish Experience”, that is displayed for everyone or at least those +30M listeners. 

And honestly, I hope we get **** tons of “gimmicks” for the lead single (a limited edition vinyl, a huge instream trueview campaign, etc). She has a loyal fan base and needs to take advantage of it.

ViviLittleM
36 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Shallow on iTunes

#11 Italy (+17)

the way they ignored bradley

edit: this version was tragic

1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

People are still talking about ASIB having just one single? Soundtracks usually doesn't even have singles at all or even being promoted good to begin with. The main focus for this soundtrack was to promote the movie and just that, after the movie was done with the award campaign there was no reasons for them to keep promoting the soundtrack. Shallow was the main song from that movie and they give all their attention to this song only because it was the IT song for the awards. Beside this the main focus for WB was the movie and most likely didn't want the soundtrack to outperform the movie....

It wasnt that. ASIB remained with only one single because radio resisted Shallow so much in US and because they didnt want to took the attention away from Shallow for the Oscars. Lets not act like all happened because Interscope planed the era this way. People already forgot that INLA was supposed to be the radio single? :huntyga:

IAmNotHere1997

I just heard ARUTW on a local radio and gurl ... it was great :giveup:

LGMonster95
7 minutes ago, Florin said:

It wasnt that. ASIB remained with only one single because radio resisted Shallow so much in US and because they didnt want to took the attention away from Shallow for the Oscars. Lets not act like all happened because Interscope planed the era this way. People already forgot that INLA was supposed to be the radio single? :huntyga:

From the start they literally straight on put all the focus and effort on Shallow. I mean they promoted the other songs on Spotify & YouTube at the same time when they were pushing Shallow the most, pretty much telling everyone that the other songs are only there to give the attention on the movie when it was on theaters

OBEY
2 hours ago, Boris2 said:

It looks like Bad Guy is aiming to become the song of the summer this year. OTR will likely decrease in the next couple of weeks, meanwhile BG is finally getting radio support. BG streams have been stable if not going up as well. billie eilish film GIF by Dyan Jong

idg how it can be song of the summer when everyone from 25-12 years old has been bopping since the album release week. everyone knows the song already

La Rosalia

Using radio to define what song is the song or the summer or successful is not appropriate anymore.

Just look at sweet but psycho. Mediocre sales and streams yet classified as a hit due to its radio audience.

12 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

From the start they literally straight on put all the focus and effort on Shallow. I mean they promoted the other songs on Spotify & YouTube at the same time when they were pushing Shallow the most, pretty much telling everyone that the other songs are only there to give the attention on the movie when it was on theaters

Thats why they waited 2 weeks  before sending Shallow to radio? Interscope planned  the radio ressistance for 4 months?

INLA was supposed to be single. Things were improvised and the era is very succesfull, but I dont get this need to kiss Interscope behind and say that they planned this era this way from the start, when its clear that they didnt. 

LittleMichael
56 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

the way they ignored bradley

edit: this version was tragic

Poor Bradley :bradley:

I'm waiting for an Italian cover of Shallow

Baby K & Fabio Rovazzi - Insieme e Shallow ft. Sfera Ebbasta :selena:

ImTired
2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

People are still talking about ASIB having just one single? Soundtracks usually doesn't even have singles at all or even being promoted good to begin with. The main focus for this soundtrack was to promote the movie and just that, after the movie was done with the award campaign there was no reasons for them to keep promoting the soundtrack. Shallow was the main song from that movie and they give all their attention to this song only because it was the IT song for the awards. Beside this the main focus for WB was the movie and most likely didn't want the soundtrack to outperform the movie....

The Bodyguard, which is the gold standard of pop movie soundtracks, had 4 singles, think. :vegas:

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

Thats why they waited 2 weeks  before sending Shallow to radio? Interscope planned  the radio ressistance for 4 months?

INLA was supposed to be single. Things were improvised and the era is very succesfull, but I dont get this need to kiss Interscope behind and say that they planned this era this way from the start, when its clear that they didnt. 

Shallow was suppose to be the first single since the time when they were recording the movie, it's the main song in the movie, the song that they promoted on the trailer and so on. Imagine releasing a whole different song rather then the song that the audience should remember the most out of the movie....

ImTired
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

But US isn't the center of the world. Because in other countries we have more singles, so this is a bit weird.

Gaga is from the US, took off here, and is currently only performing here, so the sentiment that she neglected the US is valid. 

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, ImTired said:

The Bodyguard, which is the gold standard of pop movie soundtracks, had 4 singles, think. :vegas:

OFC there will be exceptions with the soundtracks that are huge like that one. I'm not saying all the soundtracks doesn't have more singles, I'm saying that's only a rare thing

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived