đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

ARUTW will flop if it's sent now. Two months earlier maybe it'll be a lil hit. 

Lil managers doing the most again.

and whose fault is it that they didn't milk the commercial potential as much as possible??? :grr:

here we are defending em that something might be coming for what?? for Enema and Haus Laborers?? :grr:

okay, that'll be the last of my meltdown for today

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
8 minutes ago, OBEY said:

This song only having 229m views is homophobic 

Well if the video hadn't been blocked in many countries, maybe it would've had more views. default_883bd1bb.gif

FRANZGA

also, it's an open secret that YT Views were influenced by algorithm (autoplays, playlists, recommendations, ads)..

if only her team is concerned enough for her tragic YT Views pre-ASIB :huntyga:

but whatever, YT is not as relevant as Spotify, AM now but still it's the most transparent and still the biggest platform

Swallow

What About Us has over 400M streams on Spotify? Wow, it really was huge WW, shame it didn't smash in the US.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

What About Us has over 400M streams on Spotify? Wow, it really was huge WW, shame it didn't smash in the US.

Pink is very huge in UK/Australia/Germany  like she sold ~3M  Pure Albums (with shipments) with Beautiful Trauma, ~2M excluding US :nooo:

corvus albus
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

P!nk?

Two songs over 400 mil though  :messga:

Supersonic
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Pink is very huge in UK/Australia/Germany  like she sold ~3M  Pure Albums (with shipments) with Beautiful Trauma, ~2M excluding US :nooo:

P!nk kinda has always been the biggest US pop girl in Europe and Australia, the USA keeps on sleeping on her. P!nk lowkey became a legend in Germany after she released Dear Mr. President as a single, that song SMASHED and I still hear it on the radio at least 2 times a week.

OBEY

What About Us 4x platinum in Australia and 3x platinum in Canada, a smash !

OBEY

not that she's a threat, but Tove Lo is releasing on May 31st too.

FRANZGA
22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Dear Mr. President as a single, that song SMASHED and I still hear it on the radio at least 2 times a week.

i don't know ha, i only knew Lady Marmalade and that Party Song from her pre-So What Eras.. discovered Just Like A Pill Later and damn what a song.. :giveup:

she's a sellout now tho.. 

Fame Romance
54 minutes ago, OBEY said:

This song only having 229m views is homophobic 

The “homophobia” thing would apply better to I Kissed A Girl having such a low amount of views for such an iconic song, whereas the inferior hit Hot And Cold has almost a billion views :trollga:

Is I Kissed A Girl adult restricted or something ? 

YourCureness
51 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

can they just send ARUTW in the US radio if they don't have any LG6 Plans.. i swear, the incompetency is triggering :grr:

They really wasted March, April, Mae. That's enought time to even push two singles ARUTW and Is that All Right. 

ArtGagaPop
46 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

They really wasted March, April, Mae. That's enought time to even push two singles ARUTW and Is that All Right. 

Even where ARTUW was a radio single it wasn't properly pushed from her team, as soon as it was sent to radio in Sweden they removed removed it from all major swedish playlists + it lacked tth and top 50 ww placement sinte it wasn't pused ww :neyde: Could easily gone top 5. The fact that they killed her potential 2nd big hit since 2011 for nothing :wtf:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived