đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey
1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

335M streams on Spotify for a song that didn’t spend a single day on TTH should be kinda an achievement. How many days did MR spend on the Spotify Global Top 50/Top 200? 

Probably around 10 to 20 days.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher
1 hour ago, BenG said:

I mean... That obviously wasn't the plan

Of course but single and album release dates were too close and there was no time to fix the situation. I hope for a better timing for LG6. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

La Rosalia

At least 2 tracks need to come out before the album, with the third single being released along with the album. 

TheCureinMalibu
3 minutes ago, _Scheisse said:

At least 2 tracks need to come out before the album, with the third single being released along with the album. 

well she released 3 songs before for Joanne :vegas:

La Rosalia
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

well she released 3 songs before for Joanne :vegas:

With a proper plan, music videos, etc.

Not being a hot mess for once, specially now that times have changed. 

VoldeLorde2

First single being a radio friendly, catchy pop song. Second single, having a female feature (hopefully Rihanna:vegas:). Third single being released when the album is released. That's my dream

Boris2
12 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

First single being a radio friendly, catchy pop song. Second single, having a female feature (hopefully Rihanna:vegas:). Third single being released when the album is released. That's my dream

Keep dreaming :vegas:

More like ... First single a.k.a weakest song on the album- Blackout - LG6- Blackout - Blackout - Tour- Blackout -Tour cancelled - Project- Blackout - LG7 announcement.  :vegas:

BenG
20 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

This is the formula to a 500k opening week for the album

PanPikus
2 hours ago, Thrasher said:

335M streams on Spotify for a song that didn’t spend a single day on TTH should be kinda an achievement. How many days did MR spend on the Spotify Global Top 50/Top 200? 

Well it actually spent quite some time in Global Top50 

to be exact not even one single day cause it peaked at #51 :selena:

And spent 171 in Top200.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

JR Gg
18 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

Keep dreaming :vegas:

More like ... First single a.k.a weakest song on the album- Blackout - LG6- Blackout - Blackout - Tour- Blackout -Tour cancelled - Project- Blackout - LG7 announcement.  :vegas:

Wrong. It should be:

Lead single - Flop - Promo single - Second Single - Second Single Canceled, replaced with promo single - LG6 - blackout - Tour - Blackout - Tour canceled - Blackout - Blackout - Blackout - Future movies, LG7 all canceled due to creative differences - LG  focuses on her endangered chickens. :selena:

Boris2

LG for Ed 

entertainment gaga GIF

Shallord Getting positive updates after 8 months. The “let her go” of our generation :vegas:

HolyDelRey

Adele & Lady Gaga are the only female acts this decade to have two albums spend at least half a calendar year inside the Billboard 200 Top 10.

lady gaga ta da GIF by E!

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Boris2
28 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Wrong. It should be:

Lead single - Flop - Promo single - Second Single - Second Single Canceled, replaced with promo single - LG6 - blackout - Tour - Blackout - Tour canceled - Blackout - Blackout - Blackout - Future movies, LG7 all canceled due to creative differences - LG  focuses on her endangered chickens. :selena:

Sometimes I feel that she does this on purpose to prove whom her true fans are, but then she does it again  :selena:

Doncho

For the next era all I want is great music videos and more than 2 singles. Her last album with more than 2 official singles was ARTPOP... 6 years ago :selena:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived