💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica
11 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So basically a bunch of subjective things. Records and numbers are objective. They can’t be argued. GGD denying artists like Taylor, Drake, Rihanna etc just because they don’t meet these oddly defined subjective stan criteria just isn’t it...

Also who cares about being an icon like Madonna if she’s ruined every ounce of her legacy with the stuff she’s done since 2012. Gaga is in such a good place right now but if she’s licking some 20 year old artists feet when she’s 60 and bringing out the 2046 equivalent of LMFAO during a performance, we can consider her another fallen legend.

Yet Madonna has been the biggest touring solo act for the last decade or more and Taylor and Beyoncé have been the only ones to come close (although Gaga was on track until the hip break) 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

This week in Hungary, "Shallow" spends its 29th week in the top 10 :firega:

Chart Run: #3 - #1 - #2 - #1 - #1 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #1 - #6 - #4 - #2 - #4 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #2 - #7 - #4

Rifek
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This week in Hungary, "Shallow" spends its 29th week in the top 10 :firega:

Chart Run: #3 - #1 - #2 - #1 - #1 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #1 - #6 - #4 - #2 - #4 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #2 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #1 - #2 - #7 - #4

And 27th in Top 4 :giveup:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

FfFfFfFF
58 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So basically a bunch of subjective things. Records and numbers are objective. They can’t be argued. GGD denying artists like Taylor, Drake, Rihanna etc just because they don’t meet these oddly defined subjective stan criteria just isn’t it...

Also who cares about being an icon like Madonna if she’s ruined every ounce of her legacy with the stuff she’s done since 2012. Gaga is in such a good place right now but if she’s licking some 20 year old artists feet when she’s 60 and bringing out the 2046 equivalent of LMFAO during a performance, we can consider her another fallen legend.

You think saying Madonna was more impactful than Taylor is not an objectively wrong thing?? Not everything has to have numbers to be objective.

Ally Campana

Btw I had a paper today. And one of the questions was about diversity. I end it with ‘We have to stop throwing stones at each other and realise we’re brothers and sisters irrespective of race, culture or religion’. 

I’ll never drag Come To Mama again :kara:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Matteo Remondi

Spotify Weekly Update :
#12 (+1) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow 

Most week inside the top 20 for a female song ever :
01 Chandelier - 37 weeks
02 Havana - 31 weeks
03 Royals - 29 weeks
04 New Rules - 28 weeks 
05 Dark Horse - 27 weeks 
05 Shallow - 27 weeks
06 Without Me - 25 weeks 
07 Work From Home - 24 weeks 
07 This Is What You Came For - 24 weeks
07 I Like It - 24 weeks
08 Cheap Thrills - 23 weeks 
09 Sweet But Psycho - 22 weeks 
10 Thank U Next - 21 weeks 
11 Work - 19 weeks 
11 Hello - 19 weeks

by @Miaou

messybottom
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Another dark red for Tay

With the lead she has, and it now rolling from the first 24 hours, it’s gonna be red for a hot minute :selena:

Lazz Monster

she still has an 80% lead over Old Town, the #1 is looking more and more likely 

We're far from the Shallow now

messybottom

Radio update? :awkney:

S0436

I think she will be #1 for two weeks but not more.  The song won’t be remembered in a few months kim kardashian GIF

Lazz Monster
Just now, S0436 said:

I think she will be #1 for two weeks but not more.  The song won’t be remembered in a few months kim kardashian GIF

do you think it's gonna be even more frontloaded than LWYMMD?

We're far from the Shallow now

Ally Campana
29 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

do you think it's gonna be even more frontloaded than LWYMMD?

It’s hard to judge. It appeals to kids and they could be quite a streaming force so.

Does it matter? Damage is done

doppelganger
2 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Btw I had a paper today. And one of the questions was about diversity. I end it with ‘We have to stop throwing stones at each other and realise we’re brothers and sisters irrespective of race, culture or religion’. 

I’ll never drag Come To Mama again :kara:

Why we gotta fight over prisms and a forty day flood? 

Spoiler

Let's have an orgy!

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived