charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, SluttyHaus said:

Thought you were talking about d!ke for a minute :huntyga:

Ew. Please don't use that ugly slur.

Also Pink has a lot of variety. The woman who wrote Dear Mr President will not be disrespected.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
1 minute ago, Nemanja said:

oh honey, is this necessary? Don't be a stupid bitch

Sensitive much? You dont need to be disrespectful

Ryusei
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

i stopped reading right here. 2018_rih6.gif maybe she's a good songwriter but she's not versatile at all. homegirl can only write about her past boyfriends. can she come up with sumn else? 2018_rih6.gif

ugh I hate comments like these cause it just shows that you never even tried listening to her stuff. Her music is based on her life as she lived it as she felt it as it happened, obv. she's not gonna write about nuclear war or whatever. That's why her stuff (before ME! :madge: ) feels genuine and personal. 

Musery

1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Sensitive much? You dont need to be disrespectful

first Venus is not a kid song, song about sex, love, ass...and why you bring gaga in this conversation, so what if taylor song is for kids, is that the worst thing? 

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

ugh I hate comments like these cause it just shows that you never even tried listening to her stuff. Her music is based on her life as she lived it as she felt it as it happened, obv. she's not gonna write about nuclear war or whatever. That's why her stuff (before ME! :madge: ) feels genuine and personal. 

i'm not denying that but when you compare reputation's lyrics to some of her older work, it falls flat. i'm not saying she sucks as a songwriter because that's not the truth, what i'm trying to say is that she only knows how to write love songs and that's a fact.

15 minutes ago, Doncho said:

It isnt really childish, at all. Its just happy and colorful. And that aint bad. Reminds me of musicals like Hairspray and Mary Poppins.

It is. Dont even compare it with a movie with stars in drag. And what it is really sad is the combination. If the song or the video would have been more than cute, no problem. But everything is too safe. 

messybottom

What happened to ME!’s views. It’s been stuck at 26-28M for about 3 hours. Are the ads finally over? :messga:

Doncho
3 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

first Venus is not a kid song, song about sex, love, ass...and why you bring gaga in this conversation, so what if taylor song is for kids, is that the worst thing? 

No its not. And I never said Venus was a kids song lol. Ok nevermind

Ryusei
Just now, SluttyHaus said:

What happened to ME!’s views. It’s been stuck at 26-28M for about 3 hours. Are the ads finally over? :messga:

it's not stuck, 10 million views were removed and now it's back at the previous number :madge: 

Inb4 they were removing views from china like they removed Kris Wu's iTunes sales 

Musery

3 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

It seems 10 m views were deleted.

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

youtube finally started doing their job, that's what happened. 2018_rih6.gif

Mirrion Rizzons

Bon appetit receiving 6,300,000 views in 24 hours 

this is moving mad wtf is going on🤣🤣🤣

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Did ya see that huge dark red in the UK for Taylor? :messga:

Let's call it a glitch again so nobody here panics :huntyga:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived