💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

I would like Ariana to release Borderline or Bad Idea as a single with a video. I would love to see them compete  :lolly:

You want her to release another song from Sweetener?

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

find the logic, find it. 

Madonna flopped earlier into her career and Taylor can still manage to land that plain without crashing.

1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

right she just has to write the same song over and over again but with different names 2018_rih6.gif

(I can't believe I'm defending Swiftie now :bradley:) If you could listen to more than just her big singles you would see that she has more depth than you realize. Give her a chance and listen to her earlier work too. Also, Wildest Dreams is a masterpiece which overshadows at least 90% of Madonnas discography :poot: 

corvus albus
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

They're from Thank You, Next :awkney:

Spoiler

If that was shade it wasn't very good btw :poot:

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

oh pls Ari do it, Arianators need a little humbling :reductive:

They're both great songs that will do at least Breathin' numbers. Nothing surprising for a late album single  :oops:

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Rich considering M has been stuck on the religious/BDSM aesthetic for the past decade and it’s still not working. :awkney:

that's not what i meant but okay werk 2018_rih6.gif

HolyDelRey

Spotify Update

Perfect Illusion - 140,022,594

John Wayne - 61,000,683

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

They're both great songs that will do at least Breathin' numbers. Nothing surprising for a late album single  :oops:

Breathin is when you order it and borderline is when it arrives.

Phoebe Buffay
24 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Madonna flopped earlier into her career and Taylor can still manage to land that plain without crashing.

(I can't believe I'm defending Swiftie now :bradley:) If you could listen to more than just her big singles you would see that she has more depth than you realize. Give her a chance and listen to her earlier work too. Also, Wildest Dreams is a masterpiece which overshadows at least 90% of Madonnas discography :poot: 

in america, yes. worldwide, no. 2018_rih6.gif

call me when tay tay writes a song in the same caliber as in ray of light, bedtime stories, like a prayer, confessions on a dance floor and half of rebel heart. 2018_rih6.gif until then, stream me!ss, i see it's losing in streams and views 2018_rih6.gif

Lazz Monster
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Also, Wildest Dreams is a masterpiece which overshadows at least 90% of Madonnas discography :poot:

Preach :tony:

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

ik, but Arianators think Ari is the new queen of pop, that she's the biggest pop diva ever, i would love her to compete with Taylor/Riri/Adele so her fans get a sense of reality :ohwell:

We're far from the Shallow now

corvus albus
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Breathin is when you order it and borderline is when it arrives.

Oh right I read Bloodline instead of Borderline (which is from Sweetener) my bad :awkney:

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

They're from Thank You, Next :awkney:

Hide contents

If that was shade it wasn't very good btw :poot:

And so is your ability to correlate songs with albums: not very good.

Boris2
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They are from Thank you Next 

ken jeong community GIF

Luna Lovegood

Listening to gypsy right now and it made me miss gaga so much 😭 come back. and update love this isn't pre ARTPOP era blackout anymore those days are over love :messga:

luna’s advocate

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

ik, but Arianators think Ari is the new queen of pop, that she's the biggest pop diva ever, i would love her to compete with Taylor/Riri/Adele so her fans get a sense of reality :ohwell:

I get that but they're still used to 2018 and early 2019 where there were no women in the pop game. Ariana's success will balance itself out with so many other women around so what we will see something natural. Of course, the ego of Arianators is too big and needs a few atom bombs launched into it  :trollga:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived