πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Kindness Ponk
3 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

My friend says when he watched random non-music videos on youtube, taylor’s song randomly started to play for him several times as advertisement vids. So the views are really not that surprising... shameless payola

BTS did the same with Boy with Luv, I think BLACKPINK did the same, too?

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI
3 minutes ago, GigiHadid said:

BTS did the same with Boy with Luv, I think BLACKPINK did the same, too?

Yeah, Idk about BTS but I saw BLACKPINK'S. It's a great move to get views.Β 

The night sky tells all

messybottom
8 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

My friend says when he watched random non-music videos on youtube, taylor’s song randomly started to play for him several times as advertisement vids. So the views are really not that surprising... shameless payola

The ad has to be watched for 30 seconds to count as a view, so even though it's paid advertising, the public is still very interested since they watched passed the '5-second skip' interaction.Β 

LUO YI
Just now, SluttyHaus said:

The ad has to be watched for 30 seconds to count as a view, so even though it's paid advertising, the public is still very interested since they watched passed the '5-second skip' interaction.Β 

This. I don't think anyone would wait longer than that to skip it.Β :air:Β 

The night sky tells all

messybottom

All of Taylor's new merch is bundled with the upcoming album. She's gonna do numbers.Β :giveup:

"You will receive Taylor Swift’s forthcoming 7th studio LP digital album via e-mail on release date."

messybottom
16 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

This. I don't think anyone would wait longer than that to skip it.Β :air:Β 

Right. If you are at 30 seconds and haven't skipped, chances are you are enjoying the song and watching the video. The visuals are mesmerizing. Her team is NOT stupid when it comes to this stuff. LG6 lead better get this type of attention. Bet Interscope is taking notes right now. Promo strategies change so often with how much the internet is evolving in the streaming era.

Vitleysingur
10 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

Right. If you are at 30 seconds and haven't skipped, chances are you are enjoying the song and watching the video. The visuals are mesmerizing. Her team is NOT stupid when it comes to this stuff. LG6 lead better get this type of attention. Bet Interscope is taking notes right now. Promo strategies change so often with how much the internet is evolving in the streaming era.

She really needs to cast Bradley in her upcoming music video.Β  Poor those soccer momsΒ Β :nooo:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

FRANZGA

Taylor pulling all the stopsΒ :giveup:

Now that's a genius team.. not the one backd up with media propagands but without as big numbers..

PerfectGUY

I'm far from a Taylor fan but... that video.... that budget I-:nooo:

Now I'mΒ excepting more for LG6. I need those VFX. And with a dark imagery it can be so much moreΒ :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

Still don’t understand why the more pop females grow up, the more they release childish and basic songs.Β 

I’ll take a Perfect Illusion every single day instead.Β 

The songs released by Pink and Taylor this week are incredible and many more incredible songs were released this week, it's by far the best music week of the year :rip: Gaga doesn't make that kind of music, but these girls are releasing their best music to date and seem to have a (somewhat) consistent sound that evolved naturally, whereas Gaga's probably gonna deliver a fun album, but not one on par with TF/M/ASIB

Vitleysingur
4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

The songs released by Pink and Taylor this week are incredible and many more incredible songs were released this week, it's by far the best music week of the year :rip: Gaga doesn't make that kind of music, but these girls are releasing their best music to date and seem to have a (somewhat) consistent sound that evolved naturally, whereas Gaga's probably gonna deliver a fun album, but not one on par with TF/M/ASIB

The lies hereΒ :toofunny:

I love Taylor for 10 years. ME! is absolutely one of her laziest try.Β  At least, the single serves its purpose of cleaning her previous aggresive dark image and pandering to young audienceΒ  as much as she could.Β  She is very smart.Β 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

LateToCult

Imagine if she getsΒ VEVO certified in only 24 hours...literally only Taylor.Β :nooo:

Sepsami
7 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Pink is doing great but this is NOT her best music I mean The Truth About Love exists :diane:

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Ever since Beautiful Trauma Pink has been a sell out. Now Taylor became one too.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived