đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2
10 hours ago, dit said:

Another hit in the casket! Hope her next single is a little better quality wise but I'm so glad she wont be a one hit wonder it seems!

She should’ve released Blood, Sweat, & Tears or No Angel (but she sold that one:madge:)

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga climbed up to #2 on Global Digital Artists Ranking with 3k points!

#2(+3) Lady Gaga  3044 points

PerfectGUY
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

New peak in streams for ARUTW on Spotify France 129,126

huge for Spotify France, kinda the same numbers Shallow pulled during its peak

GagaOhhLaLa

The fact that I am hearing shallow for the first time on pop radio in my state since December has gotten me excited. 

ArtGagaPop

Shallow and ARTUW fighting on despite no big playlists anymore and a flood of new releases :diane:

Spotify Sweden:
#10(+1) Shallow - 127 867 
#34(+1) Always Remember Us This Way - 67 844

Jonathan2244

Shallow did so well, LG6 lead doesn't need to be a monster hit, as long as it goes top 10 most markets, which is unlikely if it didn't, I want her to serve dance though, more Born this way/ The Fame Monsters then ARTPOP please. 

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Shallow did so well, LG6 lead doesn't need to be a monster hit, as long as it goes top 10 most markets, which is unlikely if it didn't, I want her to serve dance though, more Born this way/ The Fame Monsters then ARTPOP please. 

Yesterday when with my mother we went out of the cinema, girls were playing the soundtrack just after. 

I’m not sure Gaga’s new album will slay without a movie, I mean it’ll be less successful for sure but I just hope it’ll be successful aha 

ArtGagaPop
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yesterday when with my mother we went out of the cinema, girls were playing the soundtrack just after. 

I’m not sure Gaga’s new album will slay without a movie, I mean it’ll be less successful for sure but I just hope it’ll be successful aha 

Interscope just needs to make sure people actually knows she releases and she will be fine :ohwell: 
Loads of promotion on streaming platforms and radio deals for the lead. Also an share worthy video would help, now that they won't have a movie to promote the song, a viral video ala bad romance would be good :gayhat:

VoldeLorde2
27 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I’m sure if Gaga comes back with a killer pop lead, it’ll be pretty successful 

Mr Judas

Why is shallow still top 5 on US iTunes :nooo:

I just opened kworb after a month and oh my word :nooo:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived