But this was next day, when they had full 24 hours: 

#4 Global — 4,003,009 plays (+53) *new peak*

#35 US — 767,637 plays (+105) *new peak*

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

ASIB and Shallow are both over 1M pure, they don't care anymore. Probably also afraid that if they invest in ARUTW being a single, its returns wouldn't be high enough to justify it (it's already 6 months old, most people have already heard it). They know that getting ARUTW on the radio WW (especially the USA) will be... expensive, letting it do well on its own and radio stations deciding themselves whether they wanna play or not could be more profitable than giving it a single treatment.

After all... this is still a business, they don't promote sh*t for stans to have good stats they can brag about on Twitter. They do it for financial benefit. Even if it was profitable, they gotta decide whether the profit is worth the hassle.

This

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Wow just watched the new BTS video. I was expecting Halslé to have a verse rather than a few ‘oh my my my’s at the end. Lol. A scam. 

She has a solo verse on the album version, the video is basically the version they're gonna perform live without her. Lowkey a stupid decision because they chose to have her in the video :air:

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

ASIB and Shallow are both over 1M pure, they don't care anymore. Probably also afraid that if they invest in ARUTW being a single, its returns wouldn't be high enough to justify it (it's already 6 months old, most people have already heard it). They know that getting ARUTW on the radio WW (especially the USA) will be... expensive, letting it do well on its own and radio stations deciding themselves whether they wanna play or not could be more profitable than giving it a single treatment.

After all... this is still a business, they don't promote sh*t for stans to have good stats they can brag about on Twitter. They do it for financial benefit. Even if it was profitable, they gotta decide whether the profit is worth the hassle.

The stupid thing is that it's already a single in a few European countries and it's becoming a cute hit with a few certifications already.

Supersonic
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

The stupid thing is that it's already a single in a few European countries and it's becoming a cute hit with a few certifications already.

By the way those countries have been like trickling in piece by piece makes me assume that Interscope/Polydor never sent out official release forms or something, they were probably just like "y'all wanna make ARUTW a single? y'all can play it, no big deal whatevs" :air:

ViviLittleM
Just now, Supersonic said:

By the way those countries have been like trickling in piece by piece makes me assume that Interscope/Polydor never sent out official release forms or something, they were probably just like "y'all wanna make ARUTW a single? y'all can play it, no big deal whatevs" :air:

Polydor confirmed ARUTW as a single months ago in France.

I remember also in an article that INLA was planned to be the third as well.

FRANZGA

Gaga's WIKI is now looking great with Sales Column in singles.. but we need em global sales to be there as well

FRANZGA

evrybody is releasing now :saladga:

if they don't have any plans with LG6 then why are they sleeping on ARUTW... :saladga:

TheCureinMalibu
13 minutes ago, Bojana said:

BTS did (10 hours of tracking):
Spotify US

4. Boy With Love 1,314,671 

Global

4. Boy With Love 4,541,312

While BLACKPINK did (12 hours of tracking):

#57 Global — 1,425,912 plays (NEW)

#140 US — 272,153 plays (NEW)

bts has 20 hours actually.

Dilwyn
23 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Wow just watched the new BTS video. I was expecting Halslé to have a verse rather than a few ‘oh my my my’s at the end. Lol. A scam. 

she sings more in the studio version

i have no ideia why they muted her on the video

FRANZGA
15 minutes ago, Bojana said:

BTS did (10 hours of tracking):
Spotify US

4. Boy With Love 1,314,671 

Global

4. Boy With Love 4,541,312

While BLACKPINK did (12 hours of tracking):

#57 Global — 1,425,912 plays (NEW)

#140 US — 272,153 plays (NEW)

19hours for BTS 

FRANZGA
Just now, Sugden said:

seh sings more in the studio version

i have no ideia why they muted her on the video

Still a lot less than the usual length of featured verses... a shame, i was so hyped for it because of HALSEY.. i'm pressedT

5 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

bts has 20 hours actually.

3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

19hours for BTS 

Everybody on ATRL is saying 10 hours...Im trying to find another source 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived