Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
On 4/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, dit said:

"Cheek To Enigma" is coming this Friday. I can feel it!

In my bones. Is that you @PunkTheFunkĀ :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LateToCult
3 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

:awkney:

Halsey said ā€œyā€™all mf ******* wanna call me Baldsey so bad then imma make sure you canā€™t go anywhere without hearing my song!ā€ Ā :messga:

OBEY

Halsey stacking up coins from BTS fans + Without Meā€™s money for her second single and third era. whew !

Monsterious

Shallow really is THAT song, can you believe it ?

the #1's, the oscar, the grammyZ, the certifications, theĀ Ā streaming numbers, the relevancy, the iconicness etc...

D37i0CzVUAAWuif.jpg

KatieJudasGaga4

Spotify Midday

Shallow -Ā 559.656.689Ā (+2.711.260)

Always Remember Us This Way -Ā 193.834.295Ā (+1.030.594)

derpmonster
On 4/10/2019 at 3:04 AM, Monsterious said:

andļ»æ ļ»æshe deserve it more for Shallow, she barely wrote a line in TITHY and Linda Pigry exposed herĀ :fail:ļ»æ

Please not this again. That's not true. That's what Linda believed. Gaga wrote the whole string instrumentation, added drums, and made it more victorious as it went on. It wouldn't be the same song without Gaga.Ā 

Diane likes to work alone and is quite well known by herself. She wouldn't let Gaga scam a credit on her song. Gaga wrote less than Diane did but still significant enough that Diane felt it was worthy of a credit and has defended her herself.Ā 

On 4/10/2019 at 3:19 AM, Economy said:

Butļ»æ ļ»ætbh with all the producers and writers Gaga works with... I still believe she writes a smaller portion of the material she releases than is commonly believed in this fan base tbhļ»æ

With some, more than the others. With Shallow, the other songwriters have been giving her most credit on the interviews. Come To Mama was entirely Father John Misty's song and she changed the chorus melody only slightly. YoĆ¼ and I was written completely by her including all instrumentation. So it really depends. She does write most, I believe, especially in the latter albums. Even RedOne said she had been very generous with credits and gave him a credit for writing Bad Romance only because of his help in writing Poker Face which it draws from. Otherwise Red would only have a production credit, not a writing one.Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Rifek
5 hours ago, OBEY said:

Mark Ronsonā€™s album is up for pre save on apple music.

songs are listed but not the artists. do you guys know who is supposed to collaborate with him on this record ?

"Late Night Feelings, which drops June 21, will also feature guest vocals by King Princess, Alicia Keys, Camila Cabello and Yeeba."

-RollingStoneĀ 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Mr Judas
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Spotify Midday

Shallow -Ā 559.656.689Ā (+2.711.260)

Always Remember Us This Way -Ā 193.834.295Ā (+1.030.594)

I'm still shooketh at the stabilityĀ :nooo:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived