Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

The demand for Celine Dion's tour is insane :air: She's at 6 shows in Montreal alone and just another a second show in my tragic city :nooo: COLLECT THOSE COINS QUEEN

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

The demand for Celine Dion's tour is insane :air: She's at 6 shows in Montreal alone and just another a second show in my tragic city :nooo: COLLECT THOSE COINS QUEEN

I miss things like this like

"due to popular demand we're adding..."

such a slay

LateToCult

People are saying ASIB passed 5M ww and chartdata has Gaga’s numbers wrong. Does this mean we’ve outsold Scorpion?

Spoiler

lil nas x nudes were leaked and lets just say the horse theme fits Old Town Road... 😳

Ally Campana
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

People are saying ASIB passed 5M ww and chartdata has Gaga’s numbers wrong. Does this mean we’ve outsold Scorpion?

Hide contents

lil nas x nudes were leaked and lets just say the horse theme fits Old Time Road... 😳

They said he also had an ATRL account. A mess. Literally a mess.

Does it matter? Damage is done

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

They said he also had an ATRL account. A mess. Literally a mess.

I saw the screenshots. He was going off on power bottoms. :messga:

OT: Bobby update Gaga’s certifications. Avril just did

itsdominik

Shallow will officially enter the Spotify All-Time Top 100 in Austria next week and has earned over 2,330,000 streams on Spotify Austria so far :sara::sara: This makes Shallow Gaga‘s most-successful song on Spotify Austria.

The A Star Is Born era was a huge success in Austria and Gaga earned lots of new fans here and most importantly she‘s much more respected by the media and the GP here since A Star Is Born :applause::applause: 

itsdominik

After topping the Most-Requested charts on Austria‘s biggest radio station Hitradio Ö3 for three consecutive weeks, ARUTW is #2 on the charts this week :flutter::flutter:

AM98GJ

I just got accepted for a placement at Warner Music Group in London, so I may be providing some exclusive chart receipts come July :gaycat:

Doncho
7 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I just got accepted for a placement at Warner Music Group in London, so I may be providing some exclusive chart receipts come July :gaycat:

Just in time to leak LG6 for us :sis:

But seriously thats really cool!

Max Vandeburg

Las Vegas Review-Journal

"Lady Gaga is set to launch her oft-rumored Haus Beauty line, with a boutique under construction at Park Theater at Park MGM Grand. The debut of the new line and boutique is expected in late May.

Sources who are familiar with her plans for the line at the theater report it is the space under construction near the left side facing the venue entrance. That space was previously for all Park MGM headliners’ merchandise."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gaga-to-launch-haus-beauty-line-boutique-on-las-vegas-strip-1639079/

Get ready to track makeup sales soon. :ally:

OBEY

Mark Ronson’s album is up for pre save on apple music.

songs are listed but not the artists. do you guys know who is supposed to collaborate with him on this record ?

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived