💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
12 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

As an obsessed follower of Swiss charts.... Where did you get this information?:gaycat:

From the member Million on UMix

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Kat

I was drinking coffee today with my friends and suddenly the mobile phone of a middle-age woman behind me was ringing and guess which song she had as her ringtone?! YES, SHALLOW! I was so shook :firega: I still can't believe how Shallow became such a huge hit in Greece :legend:

ArtGagaPop

Reading the gaga thread on ATRL... why do they think the release of LG6 is already too late and the gp has forgotten about her already, like what :air:

Shallow top 15 on spotify ww, still growing on US radio and is still slaying in many places both radio and official charts + ARTUW being a hit in Europe in addition to that. But sure the gp has forgot about her already :sure:

LG6 will be fine as long as it comes 2019/early 2020, they only need to promote it well with lots of high budget videos, smart single choices and lots of streaming playlists :sis:

jaXXXon
3 hours ago, OBEY said:

The radio and streaming hit Close To Me 

Close To Me was not a streaming hit though as I recall...

Boris2
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Reading the gaga thread on ATRL... why do they think the release of LG6 is already too late and the gp has forgotten about her already, like what :air:

Shallow top 15 on spotify ww, still growing on US radio and is still slaying in many places both radio and official charts + ARTUW being a hit in Europe in addition to that. But sure the gp has forgot about her already :sure:

LG6 will be fine as long as it comes 2019/early 2020, they only need to promote it well with lots of high budget videos, smart single choices and lots of streaming playlists :sis:

Dont' expect smart single choices ever :cryga:

This should be known by now  :stalkga:

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Lol they are out of their mind. It's actually a good thing that she has a little break untill she's gonna release something. She has been literally EVERYWHERE since ASIB era started and Shallow and even ARUTW is still going strong....

ViviLittleM

Can We Pretend

iTunes:

#43 Australia

#48 Canada

#66 United Kingdom

#67 Austria

#81 Switzerland

#92 Netherlands

#96 Belgium

#108 Denmark

#112 France

#112 Germany

#121 Italy

#153 United States

#197 South Africa

ViviLittleM

Hits Daily Double projects that @LilNasX's Old Town Road will set the all-time record with ~80 million US audio streams this week (remix + original combined)

S0436
29 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hits Daily Double projects that @LilNasX's Old Town Road will set the all-time record with ~80 million US audio streams this week (remix + original combined)

It’s a good song but not that good.  But I’m happy he is dethroning Ariana for the time being

PanPikus

Poland OLIS

#6 (-2) - A Star Is Born 

4 new albums above including Billie at #5. The longevity is real :golfclap:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

IAmNotHere1997

Old Town Road is shaping up to be one of the biggest fads and flukes ever...

74770_10151316951384574_338545858_n.jpg?

GreenDiamond
56 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Streaming is growing so fast that any next major hit will have potential to break that record...

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived