Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Artur
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

What do you mean? Shallow won most of its awards. It only lost at the Grammys and ARUTW wouldn't have been nominated for Pop Duo, so no :ohwell:

Well, ARUTW would be eligible to all the Grammy categories (and would've won all of them too, including the rap, electronic and gospel ones) because it is THAT SONG.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Well, ARUTW would be eligible to all the Grammy categories (and would've won all of them too, including the rap, electronic and gospel ones) because it is THAT SONG.

They're both masterpieces, but imo Shallow is better. 

Doncho
14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Always Remember Us Underrated This Way would have won more awards if it was promoted like Shallow. :whitney:

But it wasnt :whitney:

Angelm

Guys, i was kinda shook today, so, in my Advertising & Promotion class, i’m learning how to calculate TV, Written media and radio; ratings, points, impact, audience and distribution, then it clicked, and i remembered this thread :poot:

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Guys, i was kinda shook today, so, in my Advertising & Promotion class, i’m learning how to calculate TV, Written media and radio; ratings, points, impact, audience and distribution, then it clicked, and i remembered this thread :poot:

:nooo:

Arturo
2 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

"Guys I just heard a snippet of M's new song. It was very bad quality so can't really judge for now. Radios got it today so I'm guessing its either out this Friday or next week. It sounds like the song with Maluma even if he kinda sounds like Pittbull on the song. What I can say its very reggaeton and it feels like a grower. As I said its bad quality and only 20 seconds long but I think we might have a hit here. Cant really make out what she's saying but she does say "aiaiai" at one point 

Edit: Radios have the entire song but they don't have the title yet (WTF?) they will receive it the day before they are allowed to play it... which is April 18. Its next week ))))"

Source: Madonna Tribe.

Why would radio stations even be serviced a new madonna single? Giving a madonna single to 2019 radio is like giving meat to a vegan. It ain’t gonna be consumed.

mariomania1234
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Why would radio stations even be serviced a new madonna single? Giving a madonna single to 2019 radio is like giving meat to a vegan. It ain’t gonna be consumed.

I mean I don't disagree. I wish her the best of luck though lol.

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She's releasing a Despacito rehash nearly at age 60, you think Madonna has any sense of reality?

TSUNAMI
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

ikr we need the other The Fame music videos beside LoveGame in HD we know they must exist in interscope's vault somewhere :neyde:  bad romance i n HD :messga:

But we have it in HD though lol

TheFame Monster
42 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Is this a reach? :derpga: or a fact? :triggered:

2w6fga0.jpg 

Skinny legend indeed :bon:

A fact, he quit drinking and started swimming

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived