Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Release date tin foil theory

LilyLark

Featured Posts

Economy
6 minutes ago, DailyGaga said:

and also applause's failure is always so weird to me. just don't understand why is it peak #4. at least it should peak #1 for just one week. 

I think Roar stole some of the attention but applause overall was a big hit. It was in the top 10 a long time and radio airplay was solid. It had longevity so it's comulative success overtime was still great

Everything else about the ARTPOP era commercially bombed tho commercially speaking at least by the standards of a super star

But in a way the underperformance of ARTPOP may have saved Gaga's career long term ironically. It forced her to reinvent herself... Show a more raw talented side of her that earned her respect and allowed her to start climbing back up

The C2C jazz era reminded people she was talented and cleaned her immagine... The around that time she became big for award show performances at stuff like award shows. Performances like at Oscars for sound of music, Till it happens to you, David Bowie tribute etc got her attention again but this time with more respect

Super bowl national anthem gave her a further boost and Joanne ended up selling better than ARTPOP (if you factor in the different sales climate of the era) and she was more respected

Add the halftime Superbowl Performance and then ASIB and now Gaga finished climbing back up

I just hope she's smart enough to ride this high and keep it going not wait till her hype fades before releasing her new material

She's a female artist in her 30s and success is harder at this point. If u don't take advantage of opportunities like this u just quickly fade back into oblivion. It's harsh but it's true

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think Roar stole some of the attention but applause overall was a big hit. It was in the top 10 a long time and radio airplay was solid. It had longevity so it's comulative success overtime was still great

Everything else about the ARTPOP era commercially bombed tho commercially speaking at least by the standards of a super star

But in a way the underperformance of ARTPOP may have saved Gaga's career long term ironically. It forced her to reinvent herself... Show a more raw talented side of her that earned her respect and allowed her to start climbing back up

The C2C jazz era reminded people she was talented and cleaned her immagine... The around that time she became big for award show performances at stuff like award shows. Performances like at Oscars for sound of music, Till it happens to you, David Bowie tribute etc got her attention again but this time with more respect

Super bowl national anthem gave her a further boost and Joanne ended up selling better than ARTPOP (if you factor in the different sales climate of the era) and she was more respected

Add the halftime Superbowl Performance and then ASIB and now Gaga finished climbing back up

I just hope she's smart enough to ride this high and keep it going not wait till her hype fades before releasing her new material

She's a female artist in her 30s and success is harder at this point. If u don't take advantage of opportunities like this u just quickly fade back into oblivion. It's harsh but it's true

It's really a good time nowww! I totally agree. just can't wait to see her hit the world again.

JR Gg
24 minutes ago, Economy said:

She is not going to release material that soon.

It is not only unstrategic, but rather a dumb business move as ASIB and Shallow are both selling quite well with the movie encore still playing on theatres.

The single will come earliest April but the album should come August or later. Her hype is not going to die soon because she is hosting Met Gala in May and releasing Haus Beauty.

Economy
7 hours ago, JR Gg said:

She is not going to release material that soon.

It is not only unstrategic, but rather a dumb business move as ASIB and Shallow are both selling quite well with the movie encore still playing on theatres.

The single will come earliest April but the album should come August or later. Her hype is not going to die soon because she is hosting Met Gala in May and releasing Haus Beauty.

Does met gala have much viewership?

And April is fine. When I'm talking about her waiting for her hype to die I'm talking like if she waited beyond summer to release the lead

monketsharona
9 hours ago, Memento said:

Taylor is going to underperform on her next album, you heard it here first. We have nothing to worry about

That's what people claim since three albums :huntyga:

JR Gg
16 hours ago, Economy said:

Does met gala have much viewership?

And April is fine. When I'm talking about her waiting for her hype to die I'm talking like if she waited beyond summer to release the lead

Met Gala isn't broadcasted live, but the red carpet itself gives a lot of exposure on the media, especially if she is outstanding.

Plus she may cover Vogue in May. Either her or Harry or Serena, one of the co-chairs.

Archived