💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What If Lady Gaga Was President?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Togekiss

All joking aside Gaga would absolutely be a better president than Trump. As would Katy, Taylor, Cardi, Grimes, Alaska Thunderf*ck, Stormy Daniels, the list goes on...

You literally just have to be able to give one f*ck about the world outside your own wealth and you qualify.

bring on that pecan pie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Come on I love Gaga to death but we know this would be ridiculous. I mean literally no one would take it seriously AT ALL. They would be like “The weird lady that wore the meat sress got elected” :laughga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SharkmanthaC

Go out and vote! 

Spoiler

I love how they used pictures from this video as if it were really her. :ladyhaha:

While not qualified for president, I do think that Gaga is a very intelligent person that is very informed about world and national news.  I think she would do well in some type of political office if she decided to do that.  I imagine she'd have to start smaller though (like a local office).

she/her/hers

Shaney
4 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Lol you must be fun at parties. :poot:

Yo as much as I love Gaga the fact that she supported Hillary Clinton so hardcore bothers me. She isn't qualified to be president and I would imagine her becoming heavily swayed by donor interests to be honest. That's exactly what happened to Trump. 

Maybe I will change my mind depending on who she supports for 2020. You'd think Gaga would be for Bernie Sanders, but she wasn't, which was disappointing. 

Chickens in Malibu
8 hours ago, Economy said:

How do u make bullying illegal? It would be hard to define the line of where it starts

I know right.

The supreme court already established what type of speech can be criminalized, and that is the Brandenburg test. So basically speech can only be criminal if it incites violence that is likely to occur imminently. Unfortunately bullying doesn't fall under that.

So even if Congress passes legislation it would be struck down by the Supreme Court based on the Brandenburg precedent.

She’s gonna promise a bunch of things that she’ll never deliver :ladyhaha:

GhettoFabulous

She’d promise bills that would benefit everyone and **** then “scrap them” 

She’d tease LG5 looking **** then give people Joanne kinda **** 

just to name a few reasons why she’d make a bad president  :madge::poot:

Economy
10 hours ago, Bae said:

Yo as much as I love Gaga the fact that she supported Hillary Clinton so hardcore bothers me. She isn't qualified to be president and I would imagine her becoming heavily swayed by donor interests to be honest. That's exactly what happened to Trump. 

Maybe I will change my mind depending on who she supports for 2020. You'd think Gaga would be for Bernie Sanders, but she wasn't, which was disappointing. 

Bernie I find way too left for the US.i don't know that I'd support him either

VOLANTIS
12 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Come on I love Gaga to death but we know this would be ridiculous. I mean literally no one would take it seriously AT ALL. They would be like “The weird lady that wore the meat sress got elected” :laughga:

And you think people take today's US president seriously?

Girl I have news for you. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS

And now give it up for the 9 time Grammy winner with an academy award, the president of the United States, Stefani Germanotta, also known as Lad-

"Call me Enigma" 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Economy
24 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

And you think people take today's US president seriously?

Girl I have news for you. 

Yeah they don't. And has it been a good thing?

RAMROD

Two things for sure:

- Pizza for everyone! :woohoo:

- She will make sure to let every world leaders know that she is Italian :huntyga:

edit: 

actually there are 3.

the 3rd one would be:

- "soon" on some government plans that Republicans suggested. :huntyga:

Gaga does not veto, she soon'd it. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived