BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

3 shows cancelled and none rescheduled.

I like Nicki but this isn’t a good look. :noparty:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12

:saladga:she could always just go out there and rap!! Does she really need this huge stage.

Leblanc

Idk if the boat stuff is true but there has been mad weather conditions where I live in the UK

I always let the good ones go

27monster27

On the bright side, from Zachary Campbell's story we can see that she got an amazing new hair stylist.

In all seriousness though, chanting like that to her is very disrespectful and uncalled for, regardless of what happens.

he/him/his

Serial Chiller

There must be something destabilizingly wrong with her management/direction right now. You don’t just cancel shows one by one like this. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

There’s something weird going on with nicki behind the scenes. This is all very fishy. You don’t just keep canceling concerts for this same exact reason an hour before the show. If it was true I feel that her team would have figured something out by now. I feel like Nicki may be going through something personal that’s causing these cancelations to happen

ChromeAngel

The downfall is hitting hard and fast :coffee: don’t want to speculate too much, but is she a drug addict? Has she just given up? 

ChromeAngel
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

3 shows cancelled and none rescheduled.

I like Nicki but this isn’t a good look. :noparty:

What she needs to do is cancel the rest of the tour before things start escalating. Stop waiting until literally the last hour and start refunding tickets now, that way her fan-base will be less mad. People are going to CONTINUE to purchase tickets for nothing. 

Catnikko

I saw her last night, she was really good, her mic cut out half way and she walked off but they fixed it, also Juice world played before her set instead of half way through which wiki says he does normally

Actual patient

Catnikko
Just now, ChromeAngel said:

What she needs to do is cancel the rest of the tour before things start escalating. Stop waiting until literally the last hour and start refunding tickets now, that way her fan-base will be less mad. People are going to CONTINUE to purchase tickets for nothing. 

Yesterday we did the 2 hour drive to Birminham and got there at 8ish to queue

the weather was horrific and we were outside until 6:30 when they let us in

she did come on a bit late but she was great tbh, I could not imagine how ****ing fuming i'd be if she cancelled an hour before after the traumatically bad organisation of the venue all day :air: 

Actual patient

Catnikko
16 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

There must be something destabilizingly wrong with her management/direction right now. You don’t just cancel shows one by one like this. 

10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

There’s something weird going on with nicki behind the scenes. This is all very fishy. You don’t just keep canceling concerts for this same exact reason an hour before the show. If it was true I feel that her team would have figured something out by now. I feel like Nicki may be going through something personal that’s causing these cancelations to happen

Yesterday her mic cut out half way and she walked off and seemed PISSED 

It wouldn't surprise me if who ever the stage manager/operators/directors are the ones ****ing up and and she's pissed because this really is all coming back at her no matter what the excuse apparently is

I'm guessing it's not tait towers? 

6 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

The downfall is hitting hard and fast :coffee: don’t want to speculate too much, but is she a drug addict? Has she just given up? 

Idk about the drugs but she literally made me re-stan after seeing her last night, she really did give everything :shrug: 

Actual patient

ChromeAngel
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Yesterday her mic cut out half way and she walked off and seemed PISSED 

It wouldn't surprise me if who ever the stage manager/operators/directors are the ones ****ing up and and she's pissed because this really is all coming back at her no matter what the excuse apparently is

I'm guessing it's not tait towers? 

Idk about the drugs but she literally made me re-stan after seeing her last night, she really did give everything :shrug: 

You’re probably right. I’m just trying to think of what would make someone fall so hard so fast. Terrible management is more likely... but why not just come out with it? That’s redeemable.

Archived